Husband: G V Sanjay Reddy
Father: Dr. T. Subbarami Reddy
|Famous As||Pinky Reddy|
|Hobbies||An avid connoisseur of art|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||G V Sanjay Reddy|
|Parents||Father- Dr. T. Subbarami Reddy (industrialist and politician)
Mother- Mrs. T. Indira Subbarami Reddy
|Children||Son- GV Keshav Reddy
Daughter-in-Law- Veena Reddy
Daughter- Mallika Reddy Indukuri
Son-in-Law- Sidharth Reddy Indukuri
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aparna ‘Pinky’ Reddy
- Aparna, who is more popularly known as Pinky Reddy, is an intrepid entrepreneur, philanthropist, and art curator.
- Pinky Reddy’s leadership qualities were evident since her school days. Married to Mr. G V Sanjay Reddy, scion of the GVK Group, Pinky Reddy’s inherent values of discipline, interpersonal and managerial skills have propelled her ambitions to become an iconic, self-made, aspirational woman entrepreneur.
- Pinky Reddy’s initial foray into art began with her participation in the Hyderabad Crafts Council where, as a member, she proactively championed the cause of Indian artisans by providing them platforms to showcase and sell their works.
- This laid the foundation for her encyclopedic knowledge of Indian handicrafts, particularly textiles and traditional art objects.
- Mrs. Pinky Reddy was the moving spirit behind the ideation and setting up of the JAYA HE Museum inside the swanky new Terminal 2 of Mumbai Airport, as she leveraged her skills, knowledge and talent, working relentlessly behind the scenes, interfacing between American architects and Indian artisans to reinterpret Indian art and handicrafts to add to the airport’s setting.
- While travelling with the creative team, she realized the need to support financially disadvantaged artisans and founded her retail company, ‘Adaa’ under which she launched three brands: The Lotus House, The Poparazzi (Indian kitch-pop art) and Local, a food outlet.
- She encouraged women to create gift items from home and helped them sell their products through her stores. As a patron of Indian artisans, art and culture, her commitment and business acumen enabled her to seamlessly make the paradigm shift and use her expertise promote Indian crafts and artefacts advantageously.
- On the philanthropic front, Mrs. Pinky Reddy has been working tirelessly to make an impact on society, by channelling the funds raised through ‘Adaa’ into Aparna Foundation that she founded to support the educational and health needs of about 300 under-resourced students, which she personally supervises and monitors.
- The annual Hyderabad 10k run that she oversees as Chairperson, aims to train children for international sports meets.
- As the National President of FICCI Ladies Organisation (FICCI FLO) in 2018, Pinky deeply invested in every sector and was particularly vocal and proactive in her support for and promotion of economic empowerment and equal opportunity for women. She continues to remain an active and prominent member of FICCI FLO where she incentivizes and motivates women entrepreneurs nationally for whom she has become an inspirational leader.
- Over the last decade, with her active participation at diverse fora, Pinky has become increasingly influential at the leadership level. Effortlessly juggling the roles of wife, mother, homemaker and entrepreneur, she has established herself as a prominent entrepreneur with a vision for a modern, yet culturally rich and vibrant India.