Education: Architectural Engineering
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
|Profession||Bodybuilder and Entrepreneur|
|Famous As||Amer The Hammer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|Weight||in kilograms- 87 kg
in pounds- 193 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 July 1988 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Architectural Engineering|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amer Kamra
- Amer Kamra is a bodybuilder and an entreprenuer.
- He became one of the youngest pro athletes in the fitness industry at the age of 21 and won a pro card in Kansas City USA.
- His goal is to empower people to develop an “athlete mindset” and create pro-level physiques which are based on the principles of integrity, resilience, and adaptability.
- In 2008, Amer at the age of 24, started a fitness coaching company ‘Hammer Fitness’ to provide competition coaching in fitness.
- Amer has assisted 18 athletes (as of April 2021) to reach the pro status in fitness and has helped in winning various competitions. He has also helped the athletes in realising their highest physical and mental potential.
- He has also founded ‘The Mindbuilder,’ personal growth and mindset coaching business.
- In 2016, he received 1 of 8 in Toronto’s Most Influential People award by NarCity Canada.
- More than any other male celebrity in Canada, he has featured on the cover page of various renowned magazines.
- He became pro youngest in WBFF around the world in Kansas City, USA, when he was only 22 years old.
- In 2019, he did Masters of Resistance Training in Oklahoma, USA.
- Amer has been listed under 35 of Canada’s top entrepreneurs.
- He is the founder of various companies including Top Contest Prep company in North America ‘Hammer Fitness’ and lifestyle coaching companies ‘LadyTheFup’ and ‘ManTheFup.’
- He has one of the top self-development podcasts on iTunes and Spotify with the name ‘The Mind Builder.’
- Amer’s official website and social media profiles are:
Official Website: http://www.amerkamra.com