Some Lesser Known Facts About Baron Corbin
- Does Baron Corbin smoke: Not Known
- Does Baron Corbin drink alcohol: Yes
- Before entering the world of boxing and pro-wrestling, Corbin was an American NFL player. He is a former offensive lineman for the NFL’s Indianapolis Colts and Arizona Cardinals.
- He was a football standout at the Northwest Missouri State University and has been to 4 consecutive NCAA Division II National Championships.
- Additionally, Corbin is a 3-time Golden Gloves Champion. The Golden Gloves refers to amateur boxing competitions in the United States and has been an institution since 1928.
- According to reports, it was Baron Corbin who first approached the WWE. His efforts did not go in vain as he was offered a one-week tryout camp, which he subsequently attended and aced.
- Corbin is a big fan of Rock music, to the extent that he has made it a habit to listening to a few songs before every bout. In an interview, he revealed that whenever he gets some time off, attending live concerts becomes his highest priority.
- Perhaps the most identifiable things about Corbin are his tattoos. He has spent somewhere between 80 to 90 hours getting inked and all of them pay homage to one of the most important parts of his life- his family.
- Corbin was very close to his father, Steven, who succumbed to Creudzfeldt-Jakob disease in 2008. Corbin wears his father’s wedding ring on a necklace in his memory.