Age: 45 Years
Wife: Koyal Basu
|Full name||Sharad S. Kapoor IMDb|
|Profession(s)||Assistant Director, Actor|
|Famous For||Acting in the Bollywood films Josh (2000) and Lakshya (2004)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Film (Assistant Director): Lakshmanrekha (1991)
Film (Bollywood; Actor): Mera Pyara Bharat (1994)
Film (Bengali; Actor): Achena Atithi (1997) as 'Pratap/Ranjit'
TV: Swabhimaan (1995)
|Date of Birth||13 February 1976 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||45 Years|
|Birthplace||Calcutta, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Calcutta, West Bengal, India|
|School||He did his schooling at a government school in Calcutta.|
|Tattoo||Sharad has got a tattoo inked on his right arm.
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Koyal Basu (Granddaughter of Jyoti Basu, former Chief Minister of West Bengal)
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Gautam Kapoor, Deepak Kapoor
|Travel Destination||Rio de Janeiro|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sharad Kapoor
- Sharad Kapoor is an Indian actor and assistant director.
- He grew up in a middle-class family in Calcutta.
- He loved watching films since childhood. Sharad used to visit cinemas to watch films between his school and tuition during his school days.
- He started his acting career in 1994 with the Hindi film “Mera Pyara Bharat.”.
- Subsequently, he played supporting roles in films like Dastak (1996), Ankhon Mein Tum Ho (1997), Iski Topi Uske Sarr (1998), Kahani Kismat Ki (1999), and Aaghaaz (2000).
- He has appeared in many popular Bollywood films including Josh (2000), Hathyar (2002), Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein (2002), Lakshya (2004), and Jai Ho (2014).
- Some of his popular Bengali films include Kalo Chita (2004), Parinam (2005), Wanted (2010), and Kolkata The Metro Life (2010).
- He has also appeared in a few TV serials like Swabhimaan (1995), Aankhen (1995), and Chahat aur Nafrat (1996).
- He likes to cook and watch cricket in his spare time.
- Sharad has founded two restaurants-‘Destination’ in Mumbai and ‘Tangerine One’ in Bangalore. YouTube