|Nickname(s)||Kashu and Kash IMDb|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Director, and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDb Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film, Telugu (Dancer): ‘Pappa Ro Paap’ in ‘Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu (1996)
Film, Hindi (Actor): Yes Boss (1997)
Film, Bhojpuri (Actor): Naag Naagin (2008)
Film, Marathi (Actor): Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha (2012)
TV (Actor): Hello Bollywood (1994)
Film, Hindi (Director): Marne Bhi Do Yaaron (2019)
|Date of Birth||2 December 1971 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||48 Years|
|School||Princess High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Facebook|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Shaadi Times|
|Address||101, Samudra Manthan, Juhu Versova Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400053|
|Controversy||In 2018, aafter Kashmera's one comment on social media platform created a lot of misunderstandings between Krushna, Govinda, and Govinda’s wife, Sunita Ahuja. In an interview, Krushna explained the whole matter, he said,
There was a tweet. He (Govinda) wasn’t coming to my show, The Drama Company. I talked to mami (Govinda’s wife Sunita) about it and told them that you guys went to Kapil Sharma’s show and you need to come to my show as well. People are asking me. Then they came and it was a fantastic episode. But then, Kashmera tweeted something wrong for my sister. Govinda thought it was for them. I tried to clarify, but mami got angry. Then I decided to not get in between mami and Kashmera. Then it was the first birthday of my kid. They didn’t come for it, and then I got upset. My mother has raised Govinda ji, so I have all the rights to be upset with him.”  citation
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Brad Listermann (Hollywood Producer)
• Krushna Abhishek (Actor and Comedian)
|Marriage Date||• Brad Listermann (m. 2002 div. 2007)
• Krushna Abhishek (June 2012- Present)
|Husband/Spouse||• First Husband: Brad Listermann
• Second Husband: Krushna Abhishek
|Children||Son(s)- Rayaan and Krishaang
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Film||Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (1994)|
|TV Serial||Friends (1994)|
|Destinations||Goa, Maldives, Bali|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kashmira Shah
- Does Kashmira Shah smoke?: No Spotboye
- Does Kashmira Shah drink alcohol?: No Spotboye
- She was born in Mumbai to a Maharashtrian mother and a Gujarati father.
- She is the granddaughter of the noted Hindustani classical singer, Anjanibai Lolekar.
- She started her career as a model at the age of 16. By the age of 23, she did various modelling assignments and became a known model.
- She has won Miss University World at her college in 1993 and represented India in a beauty pageant held at South Korea and won the title in 1993.
- She got her first offer as a dancer in the Telugu film, ‘Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu’ in 1996. She has appeared in many popular Hindi item songs, like ‘Jawani se jung ye choli meri ab tang’ from Vaastav: The Reality (1999), ‘Ban Than’ from ‘Kurukshetra’ (2000), and ‘Dil ko hazar baar roka’ from ‘Murder’ (2004).
- She has acted in various Hindi films, including ‘Yes Boss’ (1997), ‘Pyar To Hona Hi Tha’ (1998), ‘Hindustan Ki Kasam’ (1999), ‘Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge’ (2000), ‘Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye’ (2000), and ‘Wake Up Sid’ (2009).
- She has also appeared in Marathi films including ‘Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha’ (2012), ‘Aawahan’ (2015), ‘FU: Friendship Unlimited’ (2017), and ‘Shikari’ (2018).
- Apart from films, she has acted in many TV serials, including ‘Private Detective: Two Plus Two Plus One’ (1997), ‘Hum Ne Li Hai-Shapath’ (2013), and ‘Siya Ke Ram’ (2015).
- She has participated as a contestant in various TV reality shows like ‘Bigg Boss 1’ (2006), ‘Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao’ (2009), ‘Dil Jeetegi Desi Girl’ (2010), ‘Meethi Choori No.1’ (2010), and ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 4’ (2011).
- She has also worked as a host in the two seasons of the TV show, ‘Steal Ur Girlfriend’ in 2012.
- In 2018, she was fetaured in the Hindi web-series, ‘Fourplay.’
- Kashmera has worked with Krushna in various TV shows like ‘Nach Baliye 3’ (2007), ‘Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar’ (2008), and ‘Love Lock Up’ (2011).
- She met her first husband, Brad Listermann in 2002 through online dating websites, and in their first face to face meeting with Brad, the couple decided to get married in Las Vegas. Brad produced a Hindi-English film similar to his love affair with Kashmera titled, ‘My Bollywood Bride’ or ‘My Faraway Bride’ in which Kashmera was the lead actress.
- In 2006, the troubles in their married life started. In an interview, Kashmera said,
He started bringing his work home. He is too much of a perfectionist. He re-shot many scenes. My Bollywood Bride became more important to him than me.”
- One of the reasons in their troubled married life was Kashmera’s closeness with Krushna Abhishek. In an interview, Kashmera said,
I told Brad that I was getting the same feelings for Krishna which I had once for him. He told me that it was infatuation. I tried to confirm and held myself back; I reasoned with myself that it could be the excitement of returning to films which I was misreading as love…”
- Kashmera met Krushna for the first time while shooting for their film ‘Aur Pappu Pass Ho Gaya’ (2006) in Jaipur. They became friends and fell in love with each other. In 2007, Kashmera got divorced from her first husband. While Kashmera was in Bigg Boss (2006) as a contestant, she talked about her love affair with Krushna.
- In 2007, Krushna proposed Kashmera for marriage in Nach Baliye in which they were contestants. At that time there were rumours of Krushna’s closeness with the Bollywood actress, Tanushree Dutta. Kashmera even confronted Tanushree Dutta while they met at an airport. The Bridal Box
- After staying in a live-in relationship for many years Kashmera and Krushna got secretly married in June 2012. They kept it secret for two years until Kashmera was spotted wearing a sindoor in an event in 2014. The couple got married in Las Vegas, where she had married her first husband. In an interview, Kashmera and Krushna said,
We got married at 11.30 am at a church one hour away from Las Vegas. We didn’t even have the time to do proper shopping.”
- Kashmera and Krushna were blessed with twin boys; Rayaan and Krishaang in 2017 through surrogacy. In an interview, she said that Salman Khan had suggested her to go for surrogacy. She talked about the reason behind adopting surrogacy, she said,
I had been trying to conceive for three years but it didn’t work out. It was tough as my twin babies weren’t conceived naturally. I had lost my health. My body went for a toss during the IVF process. I had 14 failed attempts at having kids. The IVF injections are no less than actually being a mother in the pregnancy stage. You have mood swings, put on weight, get annoyed just like any would-be mother. It becomes difficult to lose weight because it’s not natural. My doctor would tell me how I was losing out on my health and becoming extremely temperamental.”
- She is very close to her in-laws including Govinda, and her sisters-in-law, Arti Singh, Ragini Khanna, and Soumya Seth.
- When she was asked “Have you ever cheated on your guy? in an interview, she replied,
I have never cheated on Krushna. Yes, I did cheat on Brad (Listermann) by falling in love with Krushna, but I told him of this immediately as I loved Brad as a person too much to keep him in the dark. I went through hell because I was honest. I lost my worldly possessions like my house and my car but I got love instead… not a bad bargain!
- She is an animal lover, and her cats’ names are Mercy, Mercedes, Chanel, and Manya, and her dogs’ names are Bhatku and Boo.
- In ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ in 2020, she appeared as a guest in which she talked about her first meeting with Krushna, she said,
Before we landed on the sets of a film we were to do together, I didn’t even know him (Krushna). I knew I was to work with Govinda’s nephew in the film, that’s all. I never carried high heels hence. It was a one-night stand for both of us.” Maine isko pucha tha ki which is your forthcoming film? Toh isk jawab aaya tha ki ye meri 4th nahi ye meri third film hai.”
References/Sources: [ + ]