Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 24 Years
Mother: Bela Segal
|Real Name||Sharmin Segal|
|Professions||Actor, Assistant Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Hair Colour||Black (Dyed Brown)|
|Date of Birth||Year- 1995|
|Age (in 2019)||24 Years|
|College/University||Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institue, Los Angeles, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Baking Cakes & Cupcakes, Photography|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Father- Deepak Segal
Mother- Bela Segal (Film editor)
Grandfather- Mohan Segal (Film director)
|Uncle||Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Sister- Simran Segal
|Favourite Food||Cupcakes, Pork Buns, Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies, Macaroons|
|Favourite Actor||Ryan Gosling|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai|
|Favourite Show||American: Suits, One Tree Hill|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sharmin Segal
- Does Sharmin Segal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sharmin Sehgal is the elder daughter of Bela Sehgal (sister of Sanjay Leela Bhansali), a famous film editor who has edited multiple films of Sanjay Leela Bansali.
- Sharmin Segal’s Grandfather, a popular director, Mohan Sehgal, was the one who had discovered Rekha for his hit film ‘Sawan Bhadon’.
- Sharmin is an avid dog lover.
- Segal aspired to be a doctor. However, she took up theatre when she was in 11th standard.
- When she accompanied her uncle on the sets of “Devdas,” she cried and begged to sit in Aishwarya Rai‘s lap.
- She has worked as an assistant director with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for “Mary Kom” and “Bajirao Mastani.”
- Prior to entering the glamour world, she weighed around 85-90 kg.
- She is quite good friends with actress Jhanvi Kapoor.
- In 2019, Sharmin marked her Bollywood Debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film “Malaal, ” opposite Meezaan Jafri.