Sharron Angle Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband & More
|Real Name||Sharron Elaine Angle|
|Nickname||"41 to Angle",
"Home school heroine"
|Political Journey||• She was elected to the Nye County School Board of Trustees, in 1992.
• She won Nevada State Assembly election in 1998 and served until 2006.
• She narrowly lost the primary for U.S. Congress in Nevada on August 15, 2006.
• She was endorsed by the Tea Party Express for the US Senate race on April 15, 1010.
• In 2012, she announced that she would not run for any office.
• She was unanimously elected the fifth President of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies on September 15. 2013.
|Biggest Rival||Harry Reid|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1949|
|Age (as in 2015)||66 Years|
|Birth Place||Klamath Falls, Oregon. USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Reno, Nevada, USA|
|School||Otis E. Vaughn Middle School, Reno, Nevada,
Earl Wooster High School, Reno Nevada
|College||University of Nevada|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Fine Arts|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Not Known
Sisters- Not Known
|Controversies||• She was criticized for her alleged association with Scientology.
• She was criticized for making an statement that there is a sharia law in Michigan.
• She was criticized for her view that the 9/11 hijackers entered US through US-Canada border.
• She has been criticized by the press/media for largely avoiding answering questions.
• She has also been criticized for spending a huge sum to publish her autobiography "Right Angle".
|Favorite Film||The Genesis Code|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Theodore Angle (married 1970)
|Children||Son- Joye Robertson, Vincent (Vince) Angle
|Net Worth||1 million USD|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sharron Angle
- Does Sharron Angle smoke?: No
- Does Sharron Angle drink alcohol?: No
- Her father was a potato farmer and navy veteran.
- When she was three years old, her family moved to Reno where they opened a small motel.
- She spent 25 years as a teacher in Nevada.
- She served in California to rehabilitate the prisoners.
- Sharron Angles is in favor of privatization of medicare.
- She extremely opposes abortion, even in cases of rape and incest.
- Sharron Angle doesn’t believe in man-made global warming.
- She is a grandmother of 10 children.