Akshay Thakker (Surveen Chawla’s Husband) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Swimming, Hunting, Reading|
|Controversy||In 2018, Thakker, his wife Surveen Chawla, and her brother Manwinder were accused of Rs. 40 lakh alleged fraud and an F.I.R. was also lodged against them for the same. They were accused of siphoning the alleged money from the makers of the 2015 film Nil Battey Sannata. Mr Satpal, the father of Pankaj Gupta (the assistant producer of the film), had lodged the FIR against them. All the three were booked under the IPC section 420.|
|Favorite Book||Tendulkar in Wisden by Anjali Doshi|
|Favorite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Favorite Destination||South Africa|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Surveen Chawla (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||28 July 2015
|Wife/Spouse||Surveen Chawla (Actress)
|Parents||Names Not known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akshay Thakker
- Does Akshay Thakker drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Reportedly, he met Surveen Chawla through a common friend.
- In 2015, he got married to Surveen Chawla in a secret ceremony at Castel Brando in Veneto, Italy.
- The couple kept their marriage a secret for around 2 years and revealed it in December 2017.
And just like that, right in the middle of an extra-ordinary life, love gave us a fairy tale❤️… #Married #bliss #EternalLove #GiveUsYourLove&Blessings pic.twitter.com/zMUyqgQqQL
— Surveen (@SurveenChawla) December 27, 2017
- On 7 November 2018, his wife, Surveen Chawla, shared a post on her Twitter handle in which she wrote-
Life happens when it chooses to happen, when it wants to happen. And it’s happening right now in this very moment, making our blessed and beautiful world even more blessed than what it already is! Yes, there is a miracle taking place, a miracle called life!…..”
Life happens when it chooses to happen, when it wants to happen. And it’s happening right now in this very moment, making our blessed and beautiful world even more blessed than what it already is! Yes, there is a miracle taking place, a miracle called life!….. pic.twitter.com/QDsH9C7eDo
— Surveen (@SurveenChawla) November 8, 2018
- 15 April 2019, his wife gave birth to a baby girl in Mumbai’s Hinduja Hospital. They named their daughter- Eva.
- He is a wildlife adventure freak and loves hunting.
- He loves watching cricket and is a loyal supporter of ‘Mumbai Indians.’