|Real Name||Sheethal Goutham|
|Profession||Former Tennis Player|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||6 June 1981|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music, Playing and Watching Tennnis|
|Tattoos||A flower tattoo on the arm
A tattoo on the ankle
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Robin Uthappa (Cricketer)|
|Marriage Date||March 3, 2016|
|Husband/Spouse||Robin Uthappa (Cricketer)
|Children||Son- Neale Nolan Uthappa
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Arjun Goutham
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sheethal Goutham
- Does Sheethal Goutham smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sheethal Goutham drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sheethal Goutham is the former Indian Tennis Player. She started playing Tennis at the age of 9. Her brother Arjun Goutham also plays Tennis and has helped her in her training.
- She has represented India in Tennis in various international matches and has won various matches.
- She rose to fame in a small period of her Tennis career.
- Sheethal Goutham got married to her fiance and famous cricketer Robin Uthappa, after a long-term courtship.
- According to her husband, she has been a big support in his career when he was dropped out of the Indian Cricket Team (2008).
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡