Shivani Durga/Sshivani Durga Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Nickname||Singh Vahini (fondly called by her devotees)|
|Profession(s)||Occultist, Godwoman, Author|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College||The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Double Ph.D. in Occultism|
|Debut||TV: Bigg Boss 11 (2017)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Controversies||• In 2015, she created a controversy during the Kumbh festival in Nashik, Maharashtra, by making her own Akhara over there.
• In 2017, she was criticized by the Sant Samaj for entering the 'Bigg Boss 11' house as they found it unethical for any saint to enter such kind of a controversial show.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Celibate)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivani Durga
- Does Shivani Durga smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shivani Durga drink alcohol?: Not Known
- After completing her graduation, she became an anchorite.
- She is a multi-talent, as she is a wiccan, tantrika, spirit hunter, medium, psychic, gypsy, vodou anthropologist, singer, and author.
- She is an active social worker and is the founder of ‘Sarweshvari Shakti Women Akhara.’
- Because of her firebrand personality, she calls herself as ‘Singh Vahini’ which means ‘Lion Rider Durga.’
- She entered the ‘Bigg Boss 11‘ (2017) house as a commoner contestant.