|Real Name||Shivpal Singh Yadav|
|Political Journey||• For the First time, he became the member of legislative assembly in 1996.
• On 06 September 2003, he became the cabinet minister in UP Government headed by Mulayam Singh Yadav.
• On 15 March 2012, he was made Cabinet Minister in UP Government led by Akhilesh Yadav.
• On 13 September 2016, Mulayam Singh Yadav declared him "State President of Samajwadi Party".
|Biggest Rival||Manish Yadav Pataray|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 158 lbs
|Date of Birth||2 March 1955|
|Age (as in 2017)||62 Years|
|Birth Place||Saifai Village, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Etawah, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||Jain Inter College, Mainpuri
Karm Kshetra Post Graduate College Etawah, Kanpur University
|Family||Father- Mr.Sughar Singh
Mother- Mrs.Murti Devi
Brother- Mulayam Singh Yadav,
Ram Gopal Yadav,
Ratan Singh Yadav, Rajpal Singh Yadav, Abhay Ram Singh Yadav
Sister- Kamla Devi Yadav
|Controversies||• On 11 August 2012, Shivpal said If you work honestly, a bit stealing is ok but don't be robber.
• Once he taunted on Mayawati, former CM of UP and labeled her as Idly or Nithalli.
• Shivpal suggested Sadhvi Prachi produce four children, for this, he remained in News.
• He was reported to be connected with Ram Brach Yadav, who was the mastermind in Mathura Massacre.
|Favourite Politician||Ram Manohar Lohia|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Aditya Yadav
Daughter- Anubha Yadav
|Net Worth (approx.)||4 Crore INR|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Does Shivpal Singh Yadav smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shivpal Singh Yadav drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Currently, Shivpal is a Member of Legislative Assembly of UP from Jaswantnagar, Etawah district.
- When Akhilesh Yadav was 5 years old, his mother Malti Devi passed away, Shivpal and his wife fostered Mulayam’s Children.
- Yadav was the leader of Opposition in Uttar Pradesh Assembly since 2007 during the Mayawati regime.