|Real Name||Natarajan Chandrasekaran|
|Profession||Businessman (Chairman TATA Sons)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||2 June 1963|
|Age (as in 2017)||55 Years|
|Birth Place||Mohanur, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Mohanur, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Tamil-medium government school, Mohanur
English-medium school for the senior secondary, Mohanur
|College||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc., M.C.A.|
|Family||Father- Srinivasan Natarajan (Lawyer & Farmer)
Mother- Not Known
|Hobbies||Photography, listening to music, running, trekking|
|Favourite Businessmen||Ratan Tata, S. Ramadorai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Salary||21.28 crore/year (INR) as Tata Consultancy Services CEO|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natarajan Chandrasekaran
- Does Natarajan Chandrasekaran smoke?: No
- Does Natarajan Chandrasekaran drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Natarajan was born and raised in a small village in Tamil Nadu.
- His family had 15 acres of agricultural land where they grew bananas, rice and sugarcane.
- Since his childhood, he had leadership qualities as he was the leader of his class and captain of the badminton team.
- He started his career with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in 1987.
- During his tenure, TCS registered a growth of around $16.5 billion (over 1,12,257 crore (INR)), with 371,000 consultants and a market cap of over $70 billion (over 4,76,435 crore (INR)).
- At the age of 46 (in 2009), he became one of the youngest Tata Group CEOs. After taking the charge, he split the company into 23 units to make it very flat as well as empowered structure.
- He was the Chairman of the IT industry body National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) from 2012 to 2013.
- He has an extraordinary memory and some executives who have worked with him claim that he knows at least 5000 employees by their first names.
- He was voted as the ‘Best CEO’ for the 5th consecutive year by the Institutional Investor’s 2015 Annual All-Asia Executive Team rankings.
- After Cyrus Mistry’s ouster, Chandrasekaran became the Chairman TATA Sons in January 2017.
- He loves to run and has participated in marathons in several cities, such as Amsterdam, Boston, Berlin, Mumbai, New York, and Tokyo.
- He is chatty and often endshis sentences with the word ‘Boss’.
- He likes using cricketing terms while setting targets.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)