Shivya Nath Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Education: Bachelor Of Marketing And Economy
Age: 32 Years
|Profession(s)||Travel Blogger, Author, and Social Media Consultant|
|Famous For||She is known for her travel blog 'The Shining Star.'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||As an Author: The Shooting Star (2018)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• 2020: Awarded gold for best communicator at the WTM Responsible Tourism Awards India
• 2018: Awarded silver for best writing in a travel blog at TBC Asia Awards
• 2015: Voted Best Indian Travel Blogger by Vogue India
• 2014: India’s Best Young Social Media Professional at CMO Asia Awards
• 2013: Best Indian Travel Blogger at Indian Blogger Awards
|Date of Birth||1988|
|Age (as in 2020)||32 Years|
|School||St Joseph’s Senior Secondary School, Dehradun|
|College/University||Singapore Management University|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of (Magna Cum Laude) Economics and Marketing from Singapore Management University|
|Food Habit||Vegan The Shooting Star|
|Address||In 2015, she gave up her apartment and belongings to live a nomadic life. The Shooting Star|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Reading|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivya Nath
- After completing her graduation, Shivya Nath started her career as a social media strategist at Singapore Tourism Board, where she learned about social networking and started following Travel bloggers across the globe.
- While working in Singapore, she participated in a Facebook contest by AirAsia and won two return tickets to Paris. She took a two-month off her work and spent the first month of her leave; travelling in Europe, and spent the other, volunteering to develop responsible tourism alternatives in the cold mountain desert of Spiti, located in India’s northern Himalayas.
- After her two-month trip ended, she returned to Singapore, only to quit her 9-to-5 job; as she says, in her words,
In those two months, I saw, experienced and lived more than I ever had before, and decided to quit my first and only corporate job with a dream of travelling the world on my own terms.”
- After quitting her job, she lived off her savings in the first six months and then began working as a freelance writer and social media consultant.
- In 2019, she launched her travel clothing line “ The Shooting Star Collection.”
- She has worked a freelance writer for BBC Travel, Lonely Planet India, National Geographic Traveller India, Conde Nast Traveller India, The Huffington Post, The Times of India, The Hindu, Hindustan Times, and CNNGo.
- She has been featured in various publications including Conde Nast Traveller, The Washington Post, Vogue, Times of India, Huffington Post, WordPress Discover, and BBC Travel.
|↑1, ↑2||The Shooting Star|