Age: 37 Years
Mother: Arti Bhel
Father: Sanjay Bhel
|Profession(s)||• Founder of RBFWG
• Clinical and Sports Nutritionist
• Transformation Specialist, Coach, and Personal Trainer
• Motivational Speaker
• Social Worker
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in kilograms- 78 kg
in pounds- 171 lbs
|Date of Birth||20 December 1983 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||Delhi NCR, India|
|Current City||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Somerville School, Noida (Class 12th)|
|College/University||Amity University - Pursued MBA and BBA|
|Educational Qualification||• Certified sports and nutritionist specialist from Institute Of Nutrition and Food Science
• Certified personal trainer from The International Sports Sciences Association
• PGD in clinical dietetics from Amity University
• Certified transformation Specialist from\The International Sports Sciences Association
• MBA - International Business - Full Time (Regular) Amity University
• BBA - Full Time (Regular) Amity University
|Religion/Religious Views||Hinduism- Major Devotee of Waheguru|
|Address||4 A Sector 82, Hig Flats, Swarnim Vihar, Noida - 201304|
|Hobbies||Fitness is the only interest and hobby|
|Contact At||Website: www.rishibhel.com
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Business Phone No.: 9810929499 (He answers calls by appointment only or an existing RBFWG customer)
|Social Media||• Instagram: www.instagram.com/rishi_bhel and www.instagram.com/rbfwg_rishibhel
• Twitter Handle: @rishibhel
• LinkedIn ID: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishibhel/
• YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5h8_iP-06Fe2XuyNlW3sg
• Facebook ID: https://www.facebook.com/rishibhelgratitude
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Sanjay Bhel
Mother- Arti Bhel (RBFWG has been dedicated to Rishi Bhel’s mother and is known as an “Arti Bhel Enterprise”)
|Siblings||Sister- Sonam Bhel Mehta|
|Food||Loves home cooked food made by his mother|
|Film||Pursuit of Happiness|
|Idol(s)||Mother Teresa, Michael Jackson, Dwayne Johnson “The Rock”|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rishi Bhel
- Does Rishi Bhel smoke- No
- Does Rishi Bhel drink alcohol- No
- Rishi Bhel is highly qualified both as a nutritionist and as a personal trainer. His qualifications and experience is a very unique and powerful combination in respect to clinical, sports, and fitness trainer.
- Rishi Bhel has a gym called “Studio RBFWG.” This is his personal gym and it has a weight ranging to a 100 kg dumbbell pair (50 kgs each).
- He is a devotee of Waheguru and his mother is his inspiration. His mother is the guiding principle behind him.
- His mother is a senior leader in the Buddhism community. She has survived major illnesses and transformed from 136 kgs to 82 kgs and is an inspiration for many people.
- His organization “RBFWG” serves a global customer base and provides diet and workouts worldwide.
- His net worth is unknown however, he should be one of the highest-paid fitness trainers and dieticians in India. He still leads a very simple life.
- His organization “RBFWG” has a very transparent business model. All prices are listed on the website, and it is believed he does not negotiate on pricing and they remain static.
- RBFWG serves celebrities and industrialists such as Chairman and Managing Director of Hero Cycles Ltd, Mr Pankaj, M Munjal and many unknown high-level industrialists.
- Rishi Bhel’s customer’s vouch for him behind his back, and he holds a very strong and respectful reputation. His business ratings on Google are a testimony of how strongly his customer’s back him.
- He has worked in leadership positions in Fortune 500 companies like Adobe Systems, Oracle, etc then decided to follow his passion i.e. nutritionist and personal trainer.
- He is amongst the most successful entrepreneurs in the field of fitness and attained success in a short span with his hard work and dedication.
- His organization “RBFWG” is rated 5 stars on Google Business with astonishing results for his clients backed by positive feedback about him.
- He has a global customer base with clients based in India, USA, Canada, Dubai, Switzerland, Europe, etc.
- His studio RBFWG is his personal gym where he trains clients globally online.
- It is believed he has a 100% track record for providing results to his clients who are willing to put in the hard work.
- You will not find an expert in both exercises and clinical plus sports nutritionist in parallel. His total number of customers is unknown, but he has a global presence and has transformed 1000 plus people already.
- It is believed that Rishi Bhel is a hard worker and wakes up at 5.30 am and works till 11 pm daily – 5 days a week. Even during weekends, he spends most of his time doing research work to provide better and more effective workout and diet plans.
- He travelled to Thailand, Kata beach with his mother. It was her first international trip after 25 years and he treasures that trip the most. His goal is to take care of his parents well being.
- Rishi Bhel aims to become a social worker in parallel. His mother is a social worker and does a lot for society. He also teaches children for free who cannot afford tutors.
View this post on Instagram