|Real Name||Kader Khan|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 92 kg
in Pounds- 203 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||22 October 1937|
|Age (as in 2017)||80 Years|
|Birth Place||Pishin, Baluchistan, British India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (Earlier, his family used to live in Baluchistan, Pakistan)|
|Current City||Mumbai, India|
|School||Municipality school, India|
|College||Ismail Yusuf College, Mumbai, India|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate, Master Diploma in Engineering|
|Debut||Film Debut: Daag (1973)
TV Debut: Hasna Mat
|Family||Father- Abdul Rehman Khan
Mother- Iqbal Begum
Brother- Shams ur Rehman, Fazal Rehman, Habib ur Rehman
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Dialogue||Taqdeer tere kadmon mein hogi…tu muqaddar ka baadshah hoga (Muqaddar Ka Sikandar)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Azra Khan (Housewife)|
Son- Quddus Khan, Sarfaraz Khan, Shahnawaz Khan
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kader Khan
- Does Kader Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kader Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Kader belongs to a Muslim family.
- He had 3 brothers who all died before he was born.
- Before entering the film industry, he was a Civil Engineering teacher at M. H. Saboo Siddik Engineering College in Mumbai.
- When he performed a play in an annual function at M.H. Saboo Siddik college, Dilip Kumar, who went there as a guest got so much impressed with his performance, that he signed him for the films, Bairaag and Sagina.
- He wrote popular dialogues for Amitabh Bachchan in various films such as Naseeb, Agneepath, Muqaddar Ka Sikandar, Mr. Natwarlal, Amar Akbar Anthony, and Laawaris.
- Apart from acting, he has also produced a film, Shama (1981).
- He used to be a close friend of Amitabh Bachchan, and even advised him, not to enter politics. But after Amitabh joined politics, they parted their ways.
- He worked in several popular TV shows such as Mr. Dhansukh, Hasna Mat, and Hi! Padosi…Kaun Hai Doshi?.
- He won Sahitya Shiromani Award for his work and contributions to Hindi film industry and Cinema in 2013.
- He was also honored by the American Federation of Muslims from India (AFMI) for his acting and service to the Muslim community in India.
- He has featured in 300+ films.