|Real Name||Shraddha Das
|Contact||Speak to Shraddha Das|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 52 Kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Date of Birth||4 March 1987|
|Age (as in 2016)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Saint Anthony's Girls' High School, Mumbai|
|College||SIES College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Mass Communications with specialization in journalism|
|Debut||Film Debut: Siddu from Sikakulam (2008)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Sapna Das
Sister- Not Known
Brother- 1 (Younger)
|Hobbies||Travelling, reading, swimming and dancing|
|Controversies||Once she accused Mannara as the reason behind her injury during the shoot of the film Zid. She said that "We had a lot of action scenes in the film between her and me. I play a positive character and she plays a negative character. Being a positive character, I confront her. While she beats me up, I defend myself. This was pretty much at the beginning of the first schedule itself. However, she started beating me up in real instead of faking it. It is a very long scene that carried off for two days as she would just keep beating me. I would keep telling her that ‘please be a little softer with me and don’t hit me’. She would acknowledge but then again come back to hit me."|
|Favourite Food||Mishti doi and prawns|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Sushmita Sen, Audrey Hepburn, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukherjee and Kangana Ranaut|
|Favourite Film||Fashion, Black, Jab We Met, Kill Bill, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, London Paris New York,|
|Favourite Film||Thai Ban in Mumbai and Bombay Blue in Mumbai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shraddha Das
- Shraddha Das sends personalized videos to her fans, get yours today at https://bit.ly/37quFDg
- Shraddha has acted in several languages like Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam and Bengali.
- During her graduation she attended workshops at National School of Drama, New Delhi.
- Before acting, she also did her grooming from the Gladrags academy.
- During her 2nd film Target, she weighted around 68 kgs, which she later reduced to around 18 kgs.
- She used to be a nerd in her school days.
- She belongs to a Bengali family background.
- She considers Sushmita Sen as her inspiration.