|Real Name||Nargis Fakhri|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||20 October 1979|
|Age (as in 2016)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Queens, New York, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||New York, USA|
|College||Queens College, City University of New York|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. with a Major in Fine Arts and a Minor in Psychology|
|Debut||Film: Rockstar (2011, Bollywood)
Spy (2015, Hollywood)
|Family||Father- Late Mohammed Fakhri (Businessman)
Mother- Marie Fakhri (Former police officer)
Sister- Aliya Fakhri
|Religion||Half Islam-Half Christian|
|Hobbies||Travelling, yoga, dancing|
|Controversies||• She was given an honorary reward for her work for the endangered tigers, but later it was criticised because this award was only given out to ministers or high ranking officers.
• In 2015, there was an outrage by the Pakistanis on social media following her ad for Pakistan mobile carrier Mobilink in leading Urdu newspapers. The ad displayed Nargis lying down on the front page of Urdu newspaper, which was found objectionable and was condemned on social media.
• When Uday proposed marriage to Nargis in 2016, she turned down his proposal and reportedly went back to the USA in the middle of Housefull 3 promotions. There were rumours that she has quit Bollywood for good, thanks to the breakup, but later she confirmed that she's not going anywhere.
|Favourite Food||Sushi, Tom Yum soup, Chocolate chip ice-cream, Red velvet cake, Butter chicken, Zucchini Pasta with Avocado cream sauce|
|Favourite Actors||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Varun Dhawan|
|Favourite Director||James Cameron|
|Favourite Film||Hollywood: The Chronicles of Narnia, Beauty and the Beast (1991), Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
|Favourite Songs||Nobody Knows The Troubles I’ve Seen by Louis Armstrong, Shake it Off by Taylor Swift, Bang Bang from the film Bang Bang (2014)|
|Favourite Musician||A. R. Rahman, Taylor Swift
|Favourite Sport||Cricket, Tennis|
|Favourite Perfume||Romance by Ralph Lauren|
|Favourite Restaurants||Olive, JW Marriott, Wasabi at The Taj Mahal Palace, in Mumbai
Blue Jade at Ritz Carlton in Dubai
|Favourite Destination||Denmark, Greece, New Zealand, Costa Rica|
|Favourite Hotel||The Ritz-Carlton in Dubai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Uday Chopra (Actor)
|Salary||1-2 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nargis Fakhri
- Does Nargis Fakhri smoke?: No
- Does Nargis Fakhri drink alcohol?: Yes
- Nargis was born to a Pakistani father and a Czech mother.
- Her parents divorced when she was 6 years old, after which her mother put Nargis and her sister in a summer camp for children from low-income families, where they had to live in tents, fetch water, cook their meals, and even dig their own toilet bowls.
- At the age of 12, she started working as a waitress to support her family.
- She wanted to become a teacher or do art therapy, however, she chose modelling as it provided her an opportunity to travel around the world.
- In 2004, she appeared in the America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 3, and also auditioned for the Cycle 2 but couldn’t make it to the finals.
- During her modelling career, she lived in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Germany, the UK, Greece, Costa Rica, Cape Town, and Denmark.
- In early 2010, when she was living in Copenhagen, Denmark with her boyfriend, she received an email from director Imtiaz Ali‘s assistant Sunaina for the female lead auditions for Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Rockstar’ (2011).
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- She had a cosmetic surgery and once said, “I accept ladies need to feel and look delightful at any age. Along these lines, I don’t believe there’s anything the issue with picking surgeries or different medications. Each vehicle needs upkeep and I’m not against up keeping.”
- She finds Patiala salwar, kurta and chappal to be the most comfortable outfit.
- She is a member of the Board of Advisors for the ‘MindShare Ventures Group’, a New York City-based company that deals with fashion, technology, healthcare, real estate and entertainment.
- She is known to be a shy person with great sense of humour.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡