|Real Name||Urvashi Rautela|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 10"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 Kg
in Pounds-126 lbs
|Date of Birth||25 February 1994|
|Age (as in 2017)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|School||DAV School, Kotdwar|
|College||Gargi College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Singh Saab The Great (2013)
|Family||Father- Manvar Singh (Businessman)
Mother- Meera Singh (Businesswomen)
Brother- Yash Rautela (Younger)
|Hobbies||Dancing, reading, yoga, gymming, water sports, biking|
|Controversies||In 2012 she was disqualified from the Miss India competition due to the controversy regarding her age, but she won again in 2015.|
|Favourite Food||Momos, pani puri, dahi-vada, Italian & Japanese cuisine|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi, Sushmita Sen|
|Favourite Musician||Zayn Malik|
|Favourite Quote||"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."|
|Favourite Destination||South France, Goa, Uttarakhand|
|Favourite Book||Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Urvashi Rautela
- Does Urvashi Rautela smoke?: No
- Does Urvashi Rautela drink alcohol?: No
- Urvashi initially planned to do engineering and appeared for IIT exams, but due to participation in beauty contests, she got inclined towards the fashion industry.
- She won the Miss Diva 2015 Miss Universe India 2015, Miss Tourism Queen of The Year International 2011 World, Miss Asian Supermodel 2011.
- She was featured in Yo Yo Honey Singh‘s “Love Dose” song, which was a huge hit.
- She received her acting training at New York Film Academy’s School of Film and Acting Talents.
- She is a trained dancer in various forms like Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Ballet, Contemporary Belly, Hip Hop and Broadway Jazz.
- She founded “Urvashi Rautela Foundation” to help the needy in education, health & basic necessities.
- She supported the “Save the Cow Campaign”.
- It was Sushmita Sen who told her that she has the potential to win an international title.
- Before entering the beauty competitions she did various ad commercials like for many brands like Lakme Cosmetics, Bhima Gold, Ozel Lifestyle, Grasim, LG and Levi’s.
- Having gifted with such a good height, she was a good basketball player and played at the national level.
- If not an actress, she would have been an aeronautical engineer or an IAS officer.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)