|Real Name||Diya Mehta|
|Other Name||Diya Jatia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Fashion Communications (2018)|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||26, 27, 28 April 2017 (3 Days Marriage Event)|
|Husband/Spouse||Ayush Jatia (Businessman)|
|Parents||Father- Russell Mehta (Diamond Merchant)
Mother- Mona Mehta (Jewellery Designer)
|Siblings||Brother- Viraj Mehta (Businessman)
Sister- Shloka Mehta (Elder, Director of Rosy Blue Foundation)- photo in the parent's section; above)
|Favourite Designer(s)||Abu Jani, Sandeep Khosla|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Diya Mehta
- Does Diya Mehta smoke?: Not Known
- Does Diya Mehta drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Diya Mehta is the younger daughter of well known Indian business tycoon and CEO of Rosy Blue Russel Mehta.
- She got married to the son of Indian businessman Amit Jatia who is the MD of Hardcastle Restaurants (McDonald’s India Franchise).
- The couple got engaged on 19 December 2016 and their marriage event was held in the Manama, Bahrain in 2017.
- They invited 750+ guests including friends and relatives from countries like India, Belgium, United Kingdom and the U.S.A.
- Post marriage, the couple moved to London and after completing their graduations they will most probably join their family business in India.
- According to the sources, her mother Mona Mehta is said to be a relative of escapee diamond jeweller Nirav Modi.