Education: Master's In Theatre Directing
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shruti Das
- Shruti Das is an Indian actress, theatre artist, and model who is known for her appearance in the Bengali film X=Prem as Joyee (2022) and Imtiaz Ali’s web series Dr Arora on SonyLIV as Putul (2022).
- In 2016, Shruti went to Dubai in search of better work opportunities. After spending two and a half years in Dubai, Shruti came back to Mumbai in 2019.
- In March 2018, Shruti performed in the play Jaan-e-Jigar at the Rajmahal Theatre in Dubai.
- In 2019, she appeared in the short film “What did you think?.”
- Shruti is a theatre artist, and some of her plays include Mombatti Ke Aansu, Shaljam, and Guldasta.
- Shruti has a pet dog, Tintin, and a cat, Miguel.
- Shruti is a fitness enthusiast, and she regularly practices Yoga.
- She has appeared in various advertisements for popular brands like Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Bajaj Air Cooler, Fortune Soybean Oil, Pantaloons, and Oppo Mobiles.
- Shruti is trained in Odissi dance, a form of Indian classical dance.
- Some of Shruti’s favourite books include Milk and Honey by Canadian author Rupi Kaur, Where Stories Gather by Indian author Karuna Ezara Parikh, and Half a Rupee Stories by Indian author Gulzar.
- Shruti, since childhood, was interested in painting. She often shares pictures of her paintings on her social media accounts.
- In 2020, Shruti’s Instagram account was hacked by a random person, and the hacker demanded Rs 10000 to give her account back.
- Shruti often shares her photos of drinking on social media.