Husband: Sanjay Dayma
Age: 47 Years
|Nickname(s)||Shaz and Min Wikipedia|
|Profession(s)||Air Hostess and Actor|
|Famous Role||Captain of the Indian women’s national hockey team in ‘Chak De India’(2007)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Film: Inteha (2003)
TV: Mirchi Top 20 (2005)
|Date of Birth||2 March 1973 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||47 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Law IMDb|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Swimming, Gymming, and Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||First Marriage: 1997-2000
Second Marriage: 2009
|Husband/Spouse||First Husband: Late. Captain Arvind Singh Bagga (Pilot)
Second Husband: Sanjay Dayma (Screenplay Writer)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||She has two sisters, and one of her sisters is Darshana Maitra.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vidya Malvade
- Vidya Malvade is an Indian actress and air hostess.
- She has featured as a model in various TV commercials.
- She has appeared in various Bollywood films, like ‘Chak De India’ (2007), ‘Kidnap’ (2008), ‘No Problem’ (2010), ‘1920: Evil Returns’ (2012), and ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobaara!’ (2013).
- She has acted in various TV serials, including ‘Family No. 1’ (2005), ‘Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi’ (2008), and ‘The Family’ (2018).
- She is niece of the renowned Bollywood actress, Late Smita Patil.
- Apart from being an actress, she also worked as an air hostess for a year with ‘Lufthansa Airlines’.
- She lost her first husband, Capt. Arvind Singh Bagga (a pilot with Alliance Air) in the unfortunate plane crash of 2000, and after the incident, she had decided to commit suicide.
- She appeared in the ZEE5 Original series, ‘Kaali 2′ in 2020.
- She is also a yoga instructor.
- She loves dogs and owns a pet dog.
References/Sources: [ + ]