|Profession(s)||Model and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||Film (Tamil): Machie (2004) as Rakshita
Film (Kannada): Jackpot (2006) as Preethi
|Date of Birth||9 September 1998 (Wednesday) New Indian Express|
|Age (as of 2020)||22 Years|
|School||Carmel Convent School, Jayanagar, Bangalore Wikipedia|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sumanth Billava (Businessman)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Bike Collection||Triumph motorcycle
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shubha Poonja
- Shubha Poonja is a South Indian actress and former model.
- At the beginning of her career, she worked as a model in various TV commercials and print advertisements like Muliya jewellers and Gionee mobile phone.
- She participated in the beauty pageant Miss Chennai top model in 2003 and won the title.
- She then started working as an actor and appeared in many Tamil films like ‘Thirudiya Idhayathai’ (2005), ‘Oru Ponnu Oru Paiyan’ (2006), and ‘Anjadiru’ (2009).
- She has also acted in Kannada films like ‘Chanda’ (2007), ‘Slum Bala’ (2008), ‘Anjadiru’ (2009), ‘Nanalla’ (2011), and ‘Naragunda Bandaya’ (2020).
- She was awarded Filmfare Best Supporting Actress for the Kannada film ‘Moggina Manasu’ in 2008.
- Shubha has also worked as an executive producer in a few South Indian films.
- She participated in the popular TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss Kannada 8′ in 2021, hosted by the famous South Indian actor Kiccha Sudeep.
- In 2020, in one of her Instagram posts, she announced her marriage with her boyfriend Sumnath. In an interview, she said,
Initially, we started bonding over phone conversations, and it was only last October that we started meeting each other frequently. He stays near my house, and he is also a Mangalorean, and we realised that we have a liking for each other. I didn’t want to waste time dating and instead thought of marriage. I informed my mother about Sumanth who in turn spoke with him. He gave his nod, after which we decided to take forward our relationship forward. It happened too soon, but for good.”
- She is an animal lover and had a pet dog, Max, who died in 2020.
- In an interview, she talked about being foodie and sleepoholic.