|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 2”
|in kilograms- 45 kg
in pounds- 99 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|TV: Wah Chaudhary (2015) (DD Kisan)
|Date of Birth
|1 April 1996 (Monday)
|Age (as of 2023)
|Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh
|Bal Bharti School, Agra
|Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
|Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
|Dancing, Gymming, Travelling, and Shopping
|Non-Vegetarian The Times of India
|Tatoo of Maa (in Devanagari) and Dadda written in English on her right arm
|Relationships & More
|Shresth Kumar (In 2019)
|Sister: Kumkum Rathore
|Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor
|Kangana Ranaut, Alia Bhatt
|"How Long" by Charlie Puth
- Kaushiki Rathore is an Indian actress. She has played numerous roles on television as well as on OTT platforms. She is popularly known for her role as Maharani Chandrika in the ALT Balaji series Paurashpur 2.
- Kaushiki was influenced by Ekta Kapoor‘s TV shows from a young age and always desired to be a TV actress. According to Kaushiki, her siblings always encouraged her to pursue her passion of becoming an actor, although she received little support for it. The Tribune
- Kaushiki Rathore’s TV career started with a program on DD National titled Wah Chaudhary (2015), where she made appearances in about 75 episodes. She made an appearance in the StarPlus series Krishna Chali London (2018) after moving from Delhi to Mumbai. Later, she appeared in the TV series Durga Aur Charu (2022) on Colors TV, Story 9 Months Ki (2020) on Sony TV, and Gudiya Hamari Sabhi Pe Bhari (2019) on &TV.
- Kaushiki Rathore has appeared in advertisements for many brands including KFC, Boy London, and Imagicaa.
- In 2022, Kaushiki shared about her weight loss journey during an interview and revealed that she lost 15 kgs in 3 months, and she lost the weight without any professional help and consulted only her mother for the diet and said,
I didn’t but followed my mom’s words. She is no more but she used to always tell me, ‘Nobody is stopping you from eating. Just watch the quantity of the food.’ I used to over eat in childhood. So my mom would keep telling me that and I remembered it. I followed many celebrity interviews as well and did some research by myself. In real life, I never had any problem looking wise but on camera the weight looks 7 times more. I will narrate one incident in regards to this. Back then, I felt the pressure after seeing myself. I was looking very bad. Under pressure, for 2 days I didn’t eat anything. I just had juice and a few fruits. I felt so sick and unwell. I want to tell everybody that there’s no easy way to lose weight. There’s no shortcut. Keeping my mom’s words in mind, I prepared a diet chart with meals every 2 hrs. I didn’t over eat.” The Times of India
- She was featured in the 2019 music video for Krishna Beuraa’s rock rendition of the song “Mera Intekaam Dekhegi.”
- During an interview in 2022, talking about the struggles faced her in the beginning of her career, she also talked about how her father was not in support of her decision to be an actress, she said,
There is a saying that reality never matches the dream. I believe in this because I have experienced it. Since childhood, I wanted to be an actor and it was the only profession I had dreamt of, but becoming an actor wasn’t like a walk in the park because my father would never agree to this. So, initially I thought of pursuing it without his knowledge and wanted to hide from him. But after doing shows in Delhi, I decided to take a step forward and shift to Mumbai, My father was against my decision of acting because I was so young and he wanted me to complete my studies first, become a little mature and then pursue acting. He was concerned about me just like any father would be for his daughter.”
- In 2019, Kaushiki faced the casting couch, and while narrating the incident during an interview, she said,
The industry has changed so much but the one thing that hasn’t changed is asking for favours in return for work. The incident happened with me when I had started giving auditions and chanced upon an opportunity in the South project. All the things got finalised but when they handed over the contract to me they added some of their conditions and asked me to compromise. I was bewildered as I had only heard about such incidents, but when it happened to me it shook the ground beneath me. I declined their offer but their words affected my mental state.”The Times of India
- Kaushiki is often seen consuming alcohol at parties.
- Kaushiki is an animal lover and owns a pet cat. She often uploads pictures of herself with the cat on Instagram.