Marital Status: Unmarried
Height: 5' 10" (approx.)
|Nickname||Sid Facebook – Siddhant Issar|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Writer, Director|
|Known For||Being the son of the Indian actor Puneet Issar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||TV: Shiv Shakti – Tap Tyaag Tandav (2023; Colors) as Tārakāsura
|Date of Birth||19 May|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College/University||Mumbai University, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Puneet Issar (actor, writer, director)
Mother- Deepali Issar
Sister- Nivriti Issar (founder/writer at Psychedelic Nomadz)
|Other Relatives||Grandfather- Sudesh Issar (film director)
|Film||Khal Nayak (1993)|
|Car Collection||Mahindra Thar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddhant Issar
- Siddhant Issar is an Indian actor, writer, director, and model. He is the son of Puneet Issar, an Indian actor who gained fame for his role as Duryodhana in the popular TV series ‘Mahabharat’ (1988), which aired on DD National.
- He grew up in Mumbai.
- Siddhant has performed in various mythological plays such as ‘Jai Shri Ram- Ramayana’ and ‘Mahabharat’. He portrayed significant characters like Duryodhana, Lord Rama, and Lord Krishna in these plays. In one of his theatre plays based on the epic ‘Ramayana,’ Siddhant portrays the character of Lord Rama, while his father Puneet Issar takes on the role of Ravana.
- Apart from his theatre engagements, Siddhant has also been a part of various social plays like “Sukhe Hue Phool Kitaabon Main Khile,” “Ravan Leela,” and “Chinta Chor Chintamani.”
- He has worked as an assistant director in the Punjabi film ‘Best of Luck’ (2013).
- He also worked as an apprentice in several Bollywood productions including ‘Jai Ho’ (2014) and ‘Kick’ (2014).
- From 2015 to 2016, Siddhant took on the role of a creative director at Abis Rizvi Films, contributing to projects like “Roar: The Tigers of Sunderban” and “He-Man.”
- Siddhant’s involvement in writing spans multiple Hindi films including ‘Born to Be King’ (2015), ‘Resurrection – Jaago Aur Jiyo’ (2020; short), and ‘Sanghaar the Massacre’ (2021).
- He has also co-written a couple of Punjabi films namely ‘I Am Singh’ (2011) and ‘Born to Be King’ (2015).
- In the television realm, he ventured into creative writing for Hindi TV shows on Star Plus between 2017 and 2018. These shows were produced by Salman Khan.
- He then worked as a director in several Hindi short films including ‘Resurrection – Jaago Aur Jiyo’ (2020) and ‘Sanghaar the Massacre’ (2021).
- Issar has taken on roles in Hindi films like ‘Resurrection – Jaago Aur Jiyo’ (2020; short), ‘Sanghaar the Massacre’ (2021; short), ‘Choice is Yours’ (2021; short), and ‘Guide a Journey Into Heart’ (2022).
- He has also been featured in various print shoots as a model.
- In 2023, he made an appearance in the Hindi music video “Kade Toh Lagda” by Shonaa Gonsalves.
- In an interview, he mentioned that he learned acting and dialogue delivery from his father. He shared that his father also taught him languages like Hindi, Urdu, and Sanskrit. When asked if he was concerned about being compared to his father, he expressed that he didn’t have such worries. He hoped that the audience would see his acting as his own and not just a copy of his father. He shared that he often received offers for roles similar to those his father had portrayed in films and TV serials.
- Siddhant is passionate about fitness and maintains a regular workout routine.
- He is fond of cats and has a pet cat named Pipi.
- For a few years, he has been supporting the Mumbai team in the Celebrity Cricket League.
- He occasionally drinks alcohol at events and parties.
- In his free time, he enjoys going on road trips and exploring different places.