|Real Name||Virender Singh Randhawa|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Producer, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg
in pounds- 198 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Punjabi Film (Child Artist): Nanak Dukhiya Sub Sansar (1970)
Punjabi Film (Actor): Rab Dian Rakhan (1996)
Bollywood (Actor): Diwana Ashiq (1992)
Hindi TV (Actor): Yug (1996)
|Date of Birth||6 May 1964|
|Age (as in 2018)||54 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Controversies||• In 2013, he was arrested by the Mumbai Police in the IPL match-fixing case. According to the prosecutor, Kiran Bendbar, a SIM card was given by the absconding bookmaker, Sanjay Jaipur, to the controversial Pakistani umpire, Asad Rauf, to whom the actor asked to destroy the SIM; before being arrested.
• In May 2013, the Mumbai Police claimed that Vindu Dara Singh had also links with some International Sex Rackets. According to the police sources, he was seen with the bookies, Prem Taneja and Pawan Jaipur, and some girls from Kazakhstan. These girls had come to India on a tourist visa. During the investigation and after the inquiry by some models, it was revealed that he used to supply the girls to the bookies and cricket players as well.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Farah Naaz (Actress)
• Dina Umarova (Model & Entrepreneur)
|Marriage Date||• Year, 1996 (with Farah Naaz)
• Year, 2005 (with Dina Umarova)
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife- Farah Naaz (Actress; divorced)
Second Wife- Dina Umarova (Model & Entrepreneur)
|Children||Son- Fateh Randhawa (from Farah Naaz)
Daughter- Amelia Randhawa (from Dina Umarova)
|Parents||Father- Dara Singh Randhawa (Wrestler & Actor, died in 2012)
Mother- Surjit Kaur Randhawa (Died in 2016)
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Parduman Randhawa (Actor, Half-brother), Amrik Singh Randhawa (Film Producer)
Sister(s)- Deepa Singh, Kamal Singh, Loveleen Singh
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Athlete(s)||Wrestler- Sonika Kaliraman
Boxer(s)- Manoj Kumar, Jai Bhagwan
|Favourite Singer(s)||Sonu Nigam, Rupinder Handa|
|Favourite TV Show||Bigg Boss|
|Favourite Cricketer||MS Dhoni|
- Does Vindu Dara Singh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Vindu Dara Singh drink alcohol?: Yes
- Vindu Dara Singh is the son of Indian professional wrestler and actor “Dara Singh.”
- He made his first on-screen appearance as a child artist in 1970 in the Punjabi film ‘Nanak Dukhiya Sub Sansar.’
- He started his Bollywood career as a dancer.
- Vindu Dara Singh has worked in various languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, and Bhojpuri.
- He has done several mythological TV serials like ‘Jai Veer Hanuman,’ ‘Vishnu Puran,’ ‘Jai Maa Vaishno Devi,’ ‘Jai Ganesha,’ and ‘Sri Bhagavatam.’
- He has also done some famous Hindi and Punjabi plays like ‘Hello Darling,’ etc.
- Vindu has also produced his own comedy show ‘Golmaal The Play.’
- He worked as a dubbing artist for the Hollywood film ‘The Incredibles’ by dubbing the voice of American actor “Samuel L. Jackson” for the Hindi version ‘Hum Hain Lajawab’ (2004).
- He was first married in 1996 to “Farah Naaz,” the elder sister of famous actress “Tabu,” and they together had a son “Fateh Randhawa,” but, the duo got divorced soon.
- After that, Vindu Dara Singh got married to a model-cum-entrepreneur “Dina Umarova” in 2005, and they together have a daughter named “Amelia Randhawa.”
- In 2009, he participated in the controversial reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss Season 3,’ and he was declared as the winner of that season.
- In 2010, he judged the first season of famous dance reality TV show ‘Chak Dhoom Dhoom.’
- In 2011, Vindu participated in another reality TV show ‘Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout’ and was one of the top 15 finalists.
- He is the winner of the reality TV show ‘Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki’ (2013).
- In 2015, he, along with his wife “Dina Umarova,” participated in the reality show ‘Power Couple’ that was aired on Sony TV.
- Vindu Dara Singh has been featured in several TV commercials like Pepsi, etc.
- He also runs ‘Dara Film Studio’ in Mohali, Punjab, which was founded by his father in 1978.
- On 12 July 2012, his father died of heart attack, and his mother died on 22 March 2016; after fighting with cancer for almost nine years.
- In 2018, Vindu played the role of Lord Hanuman at Delhi’s ‘Lav Kush Ramlila.’
- He is an avid dog lover.