|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Kedarnath (2018)
|Date of Birth||12 August 1993|
|Age (as in 2018)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Besant Montessori School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Columbia University, New York City, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in History and Political Science|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Playing Tennis, Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Veer Pahariya (Sushil Kumar Shinde's grandson) ABP News
|Parents||Father- Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
Mother- Amrita Singh (Actress)
Stepmother- Kareena Kapoor Khan (Actress)
|Siblings||Brother- Ibrahim Ali Khan
Half-brother- Taimur Ali Khan
|Favourite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Goa, London, New York, Dubai|
|Favourite Food||Hyderabadi biryani|
- Does Sara Ali Khan smoke?: No
- Does Sara Ali Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sara Ali Khan hails from a royal Pataudi Family.
- While she was in college, she, along with her mother Amrita Singh, was featured on the cover of ‘Hello’ magazine.
- After her appearance on the magazine cover, she got many modelling offers, but her parents wanted her to complete her studies first.
- Sara Ali Khan was initially supposed to debut with Karan Johar‘s Bollywood version of the Hollywood film ‘The Fault in Our Stars,’ alongside Shahid Kapoor‘s brother, Ishaan Khatter. However, she was later dropped due to some undisclosed reasons.
- After that, she was approached by Anil Sharma to act opposite his son, Utkarsh Sharma, in the film ‘Genius,’ but again, she was dropped.
- Click Here to view Sara Ali Khan’s Diet & Workout Plan.
- Click Here to view the video of Sara Ali Khan’s biography.
References/Sources: [ + ]