Siddharth Amit Bhavsar Height, Age, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Esha Kansara
Marriage Date: 2 December 2022
Hometown: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
|Nickname||MusicWaala Siddharth Amit Bhavsar - Facebook|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Composer, Lyricist, Producer,|
|Known for||Being married to actress Esha Kansara|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Debut||Film (Gujarati; as a supporting actor): Kevi Rite Jaish (2012) as Kevin
|Awards||• 2019: Playback Singer of the Year at the Gujarati Iconic Film Awards
• 2020: Best Playback Singer at the Gujarati Iconic Film Awards
• 2020: Best Singer for the title track Dhunki at the Trans Media Awards
• 2021: Best Singer Male - Critics Choice at the Film Excellence Awards Gujarati
|Date of Birth||19 July|
|Birthplace||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|School||The New Tulip International School in Ahmedabad, Gujarat Siddharth Amit Bhavsar - Facebook|
|Tattoo(s)||• "Aminaz" inked on the back of his neck, derived from the initials of his parent's names, Ami (from Amit) and Naz (from Dinaz)
• A tattoo on the right arm
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||2 December 2022|
|Wife/Spouse||Esha Kansara (actress and dancer)
|Parents||Father- Amit Bhavsar (a music director and composer)
Mother- Dinaz Kalwachwala (a filmmaker, writer, and media practitioner)
• Ria Bhavsar
• Manali Bhavsar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddharth Amit Bhavsar
- Siddharth Amit Bhavsar is an Indian singer, composer, lyricist, and producer known for his work in the Gujarati and Hindi music industries.
- Siddharth got engaged to Esha on 4 March 2022. In an interview, Esha talked about how she connected to Siddharth and decided to get married and said,
We have dated for around six to eight months. I had a crush on him ever since I saw him on Instagram and I talked about it to my friends. There was this song from a Gujarati film which was sung by him and I loved it. I only knew him as a singer but later I found out that he is a music composer too. I messaged him on Instagram and through that, we became friends and started talking, and then we met. I told him that I have a crush on him and I like him and I got to know that he too has a crush on me. So it was kind of a mutual crush on each other. But he took his own sweet time and took things very slowly.”
- Before pursuing a career as a singer-composer, Siddharth worked as a backstage crew member. In 2012, after the release of his debut film, Kevi Rite Jaish, Siddharth decided to pursue his career as a singer, lyricist, and composer.
- Siddharth has lent his voice to a few Bollywood songs “Filam Shuru Hui Hai” from The Legend of Michael Mishra (2016), “Hairaani” and “Coffee” from Love Shagun (2016), and “Aaj Jaage Rehna” from Motichoor Chaknachoor (2019).
- Siddharth has rendered his voice to a few Gujarati songs “Dhun Laagi” from Love Ni Bhavai (2017), “Pankhi Re,” “Mann Melo,” “Pratham Shree Ganesh” from Sharato Lagu (2018), the title track of Dhunki (2019), “Luv Ni Love Storys,” “Ghoome Jaaye Re,” “Manzil,” from Luv Ni Love Storys (2020), and “Chabutro,” “Vairagi Re,” “Pardesi Malak” from Chabutro (2022).
- Siddharth has composed a few Hindi songs Tu Zaroori (2018), Main Kisi Aur Ka (2020), Ishq Tanha (2020), Tere Layi (2022), and Balle Ni Balle (2022).
- Siddharth has lent his voice to the commercial of the brand Joy e-bike. He was featured in music videos Ek Tarfa (2020) and Jannat Ve (2021), starring Darshan Raval.
- Siddharth composed songs for the Gujarati web series Tu ane Hun (2020) on CityShor TV and Chaskela (2021) on OHO Gujarati.
- Siddharth occasionally enjoys smoking cigarettes and consuming alcohol with friends at parties and events.
|↑1, ↑2||Siddharth Amit Bhavsar - Facebook|