Mohammad Faiz (Superstar Singer 2) Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Age: 14 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohammad Faiz
- Mohammad Faiz is an Indian child artist and singer. He is best known for being the winner of the Indian singing reality show Superstar Singer Season 2 on 4 September 2022. This reality show was telecasted on Sony TV and was judged by the renowned Indian musicians Himesh Reshammiya, Alka Yagnik, and Javed Ali.
- According to the family members of Mohammad Faiz, he belongs to a family, which has a background in music. In a media interview, his family members stated that his maternal grandfather, Ustad Shakur Khan, is a noted Indian classical singer. At the age of eight, Faiz began learning music under the guidance of his maternal grandfather.
- In his childhood, Mohammad Faiz was honoured by the King of Jodhpur Maharaja Gaj Singh for his extraordinary performances in singing.
- Mohammad Faiz was one of the finalists of the Indian reality singing show Love Me India Kid in 2018. This show was judged by Indian singers Guru Randhawa, Neha Bhasin, and Himesh Reshammiya. He was declared the winner of the West Zone of the show.
- In 2019, Mohammad Faiz participated in the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs telecasted on Zee TV and was the first runner-up of the show.
- During the show Superstar Singer Season 2 in 2022, Mohammad Faiz was mentored and guided by Arunita Kanjilal. His first performance on the show was Indian singer Arijit Singh‘s song Khamoshiyan, which gave him immense popularity on the show.
- Soon after winning the reality show Superstar Singer Season 2, Mohammad Faiz won a trophy and prize money of rupees 15 lakhs. He was announced as the winner of the show among the other six finalists including Aryananda R Babu, Sayisha Gupta, Pranjal Biswas, Rituraj, and Mani Dharamkot.
- In a conversation with a media house, Mohammad Faiz stated that he participated in the Superstar Singer Season two for his parents. He added that he would hand over the winning amount to his parents. He said,
I will hand it over to my parents because I participated in the show for them only.”
During the same discussion, he narrated that during the show, he always tried to improve his present performance to the previous ones. He was continuously working on improving his singing skills. He said,
I was competing with my own self. Each time I wanted to put up a better performance than the previous one. So I was only working on my skills because I had to beat myself each time, rather than looking at how others were singing.”