|Profession(s)||Taxi Driver, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||3 November 1979 (Saturday)|
|Date of Death||31 August 2022|
|Place of Death||Bulla-Diggers Rest Road in Diggers Rest, Australia|
|Age (at the time of death)||42 Years|
|Death Cause||Road Accident NDTV|
|School||Khalsa Senior Secondary School, Kurali, Punjab|
|College/University||Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab Facebook- Nirvair Singh|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Marriage Date||11 November 2005|
|Children||Son(s)- Riazveer Singh and Gitaz Veer Singh (image in wife's section)|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Sister- Harsharan Chahal|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nirvair Singh
- Nirvair Singh was an Indian singer, who used to live in Melbourne, Australia.
- In childhood, he used to participate in various singing competitions in his school.
- While he was in college, he used to perform in various regional singing competitions.
- In 2013, he moved from Punjab to Melbourne to make his career in singing. He took a job as a taxi driver in Melbourne to meet his financial expenses.
- He then started working as a singer along with his Punjabi friends. In 2013, he lent his voice to the popular Punjabi song “Tere Bina” from the album ‘My Turn.’
- Some of his other popular Punjabi songs are “Ferrari Dream” (2018), “Je Russgi” (2019), “Hikk Thok Ke” (2019), and “Darda-a-Dil” (2020).
- Nirvair performed with many Punjabi singers at various national and international events.
- In his leisure time, he loved to play and watch cricket.
- On 31 August 2022, while he was driving a KIA Sedan car, a speeding car lost control and hit a jeep which flipped into his car’s lane and crashed his car. According to the Melbourne West Police,
A car which was being driven erratically hit two vehicles in the Digger Rest city. The police arrested a man and a woman in the case but no charges have been laid on them yet, reported the daily. The officials have also requested people to contact them with any leads on the case including dashcam or CCTV footage.”
- The news of Nirvair’s demise was shared by his friend Gagan Kokri through his Instagram account.