Age: 46 Years
Height: 5' 3"
Boyfriend: Arjun Kapoor
|Other Name||Malaika Arora Khan|
|Profession||Actress, Model, VJ, TV Personality, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 3"
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1973|
|Age (as in 2019)||46 Years|
|Birthplace||Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School||Swami Vivekanand School in Chembur, Mumbai,
Holy Cross High School, Thane
|College||Jai Hind College, Churchgate, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Economics and a minor in Communications|
|Debut||Film: EMI (2008)
TV: Nach Baliye 1 (2005, as a judge)
|Family||Father- Anil Arora (Merchant Navy)
Mother- Joyce Polycarp
Sister- Amrita Arora (Younger, Actress)
|Hobbies||Gardening, Jogging,Swimming and Yoga|
|Controversy||There was a buzz that she was having an affair with actor Arjun Kapoor.|
|Favourite Food(s)||Rice with Sambhar, Tea Cake, Fish Curry|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Chunky Pandey, Rahul Khanna|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Deepika Padukone, Helen|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Tom Ford's Black Orchid|
|Favourite Labels(s)||Fenty by Rihanna, Goop by Gwyneth Paltrow|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Goa, Greece, Caribbean Island|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Arbaaz Khan (Actor)
Arjun Kapoor (Actor)
|Husband||Arbaaz Khan (Actor, Divorced)
|Marriage Date||12 December 1998|
Son- Arhaan Khan
|Salary||1.75 crore/song (INR)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Malaika Arora Khan
- Does Malaika Arora Khan smoke?: No
- She met her better half, Arbaaz Khan at a coffee ad commercial shoot, and after some interactions, they decided to marry.
- She was declared as the Sexiest Women by Maxim Magazine in 2007.
- She incepted her modeling career at the age of 17.
- Being a Punjabi girl, she featured in a Punjabi pop song “Gur Naal Ishq Mitha” by Malkit Singh.
- She was just 11 when her parents got separated.
- She has dancing specialization in Ballet, Bharatnatyam and Jazz Ballet.
- In 2012, she was rewarded with the Taiwan Excellence celebrity endorser Award.
- Her all-time favourite fashion era is the 1980s.