Some Lesser Known Facts About Sima Taparia
- Sima is an extrovert with a versatile personality. She is an expert in her field.
- Talking about her expertise, she told Conde Nast Traveller in an interview that,
I have found matches for people when I was on vacation in Zermatt and in Interlaken and even when we were in the Canadian Rockies, I was on duty matching people up. Hell, I have even matched people up while waiting at the luggage carousel at Mumbai airport.”
- She is married to a Mumbai-based industrialist, Anup Taparia, who owns an industrial group having business interest in hand tools, magnets, textiles, pharmaceuticals and exports.
- She is the owner of ‘Suitable Rishta,’ a marriage consultant & event management company.
- She has appeared in a lead role in a 2020 Netflix documentary series ‘Indian Matchmaking.’
- Prior to that, she was also seen in another matrimonial based docuseries ‘A Suitable Girl.’
- The company is involved in everything from helping the families to come closer to arranging all pre-wedding and wedding functions go smoothly. From wedding cards to bidai is all planned.
- Her only aim is to help people find a perfect person that ticks off all the boxes in their list and with whom they can spend the rest of their lives happily.
- She has overseas clients from USA, UK, Hongkong, Thailand, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, Nigeria etc.