|Profession(s)||Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger, YouTuber|
|Famous For||Her beauty blog "All She Needs"|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||Year 1992|
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Dibrugarh, Assam, India|
|Hometown||Dibrugarh, Assam, India|
|College/University||• Christ University, Bangalore
• MITCON Institute of Management, Pune
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Sc. in Biotechnology
• PGDM in Marketing Management
|Tattoo||She has got a tattoo inked on her right wrist.
|Relationships & More|
|Beauty Influencer||The Bruised Passports|
|Meme Template on Social Media||The Drake Template|
|Quotes||• “Dreams don’t work unless you do,”
• “Do what you love, and love what you do”
|Song||‘Hero’ from the film “Family of the Year”|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Debasree Banerjee
- Debasree Banerjee is the founder of the lifestyle blog “All She Needs.”
- Debasree Banerjee was born in a middle-class family in Dibrugarh, Assam.
- She developed a huge interest in beauty at a very young age.
- Banerjee has done a three months internship with Assam’s Tea Research Institute.
- After completing her graduation, Debasree moved to Mumbai and joined the Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. as a Territory Business Executive.
- In 2008, Debasree came across YouTube videos and decided to start her own beauty channel.
- The following year, she gave up her job and started her own blog “All She Needs.”
- In 2013, she started her own YouTube channel.
- She has a good command over English, Hindi, Bengali, and Assamese languages.
- Banerjee is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- She shared during an interview that if not a beauty influencer, she would have been a biotechnologist.
View this post on Instagram
Swipe to watch me fail ? I’ve been working out with @fitsu_fitness for over a month now and I’ve surprised myself so many times with the things I’m able to do, despite failing at it several times first ? This was one of my favourite sessions with him with the slam ball and I thought of sharing it with you guys in case you needed that push or motivation today. ? #OutdoorWorkout #Functional #slamball #slamballworkout
- Debasree loves watching the films so much that she barely misses a chance to hit the theatres.
- In an interview, she revealed that she was very much addicted to her laptop and her phone.
- Debasree is an active philanthropist. She is associated with UNICEF to promote girl hygiene and safety in villages in India.
- Debasree has been awarded the ‘Cosmopolitan India Best Beauty Blogger’ Award.