Age: 26 Years
Husband: Philip Maddirala
Hometown: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
|Full name||Sneha Deepthi Rama Krishna Vootala Female Cricket- Official Website|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-28-33|
|International Debut||ODI- 12 April 2013 against Bangladesh Women at Ahmedabad
T20- 2 April 2013 against Bangladesh Women at Vadodara
|Domestic/State Team||• Andhra Women’s cricket team
• South Central Railway Women’s cricket team
• Railways Women’s cricket team
• South Zone Women's cricket team
• Vizianagaram Royals
• Delhi Capitals
|Coach/Mentor||• Janapareddy Krishna Rao
• S Srinivasa Reddy
• Maria Fahey
• Nooshin Al Khadeer
• Murthy Rayaprolu
|Bowling Style||Right-arm off break|
|Records (main ones)||• In 2013, she became the first Andhra Women cricketer, to score a double century. Sneha scored 203 and was not out against East Godavari in a senior women’s inter-district match. The Hindu
• Sneha Deepthi is the first player from the Andhra Cricket Association (ACA) to play for the India Women's team. The Hindu
• In 2013, she made her international debut at 16 years and 204 days and became the youngest player to play for India Female Cricket – Official Website until Shafali Verma made her debut at the age of 15.
• In 2015, she scored 350 runs for Andhra women against Srikakulam in the ACA North Zone inter-district women’s tournament. This was the highest individual score made by a women cricketer under ACA. Female Cricket – Official Website
|Date of Birth||10 September 1996 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Tattoo(s)||She has four tattoos inked on her body.
• On her middle finger of the left hand: A cup of ice cream.
• On her middle finger of the right hand: A Coffee Cup
• On her right-hand forearm: ‘S’ and ‘D’ – Her initials
• On her wrist of the left hand
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||October 2019|
|Children||Daughter- Kriva Philip
Sister- Ramya Deepika
|Cricketer||Female Cricketer (Batter)- Mithali Raj
Female Cricketer (Bowler)- Jhulan Goswami
Male Cricketer (Batter)- MS Dhoni
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sneha Deepthi
- Sneha Deepthi is an Indian cricketer who plays for the Andhra women’s cricket team. She made her international T20 debut on 2 April 2013 against the Bangladesh Women’s team. On 12 April 2013, she made her ODI debut during the Bangladesh Women’s tour of India.
- She debuted for the India women’s national cricket team in the same series along with Smriti Mandhana.
- As a child, she was not interested in any sports. When she was eight years old, she used to accompany her father who played gully cricket with her brother. She became interested in cricket after playing a few matches and her father started training them both.
- In 2003, she joined a summer cricket coaching camp and also attended cricket coaching classes when she was in fourth standard.
- She used to attend dancing classes before she joined cricket camps. She discontinued the dancing classes as they started to clash with her cricket coaching classes.
- Her father trained her till 2007. In 2008, she and her sister were enrolled at the Andhra Cricket Association (ACA) camp.
- After observing her progress in batting under the mentorship of ACA coach Janapareddy Krishna Rao, her family shifted from Ukkunagaram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh to Pothinamallayya Palem (PM Palem), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh for continuing her training.
- She impressed the coaches at ACA with her explosive batting skills and within her first year, she made it into the U-19 Andhra team and senior women’s team.
- Her consistent performances in the domestic circuit helped her to earn her first international call-up for the India Women’s team during the Bangladesh Women’s tour of India in 2013.
- On 5 April 2013, she was named to the India Women team’s starting eleven against the Bangladesh women’s team in the third match of the T20I series. She struggled to perform well and was dropped from the Indian squad.
- In 2016, she joined South Central Railways (SCR) team and became their key player. She was then selected for the Railways women’s cricket team and played for them.
- Following her marriage in 2019, she took a break from cricket and did not play for almost two years. In 2021, she started training under the Andhra Cricket Association with her childhood coach Janapareddy Krishna Rao.
- She made her comeback with the Andhra women’s cricket team and played in the inter-district women’s tournament in September 2021. She was named the captain of the Andhra women’s cricket team in 2021.
- She captained the South Zone cricket team in the Senior Women Interzonal T20 tournament in 2022.
- In 2022, she played in the inaugural ACA women’s T20 Andhra Premier League with Vizianagaram Royals. She scored 45 runs in the final and was instrumental in their successful campaign.
- In 2023, she was purchased by the Delhi Capitals for the inaugural Women’s Premier League (2022-2023) for Rs. 30 Lakhs.
- In an interview, she revealed that following the birth of her daughter, she thought she couldn’t return to professional cricket as she weighed over 95 kg and struggled with stamina levels. She added that her husband persuaded her to change her decision and labelled him a crucial figure in her comeback to playing cricket.
- In an interview, she pointed out that she wanted to become the first player to play for the India women’s national cricket team, after having a baby. The New Indian Express