|Real Name||Harmanpreet Kaur Bhullar|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|International Debut||Test- 13 August 2014 vs England Women in Wormsley
ODI- 7 March 2009 vs Pakistan Women in Bowral
T20- 11 June 2009 vs England Women in Taunton
|Jersey Number||#84 (India)
#45 (Sydney Thunder)
|Domestic/State Teams||Leicestershire Women, Punjab Women, Railways Women, Sydney Thunder|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium fast|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• Harman took 9 wickets against South Africa Women's team in 2015 where India tasted the victory by an innings and 34 runs.
• She was signed by Sydney Scorchers in 2016 thus becoming first ever Indian cricketer to play for an overseas T20 franchise.
• When India were wobbling at 35 for 2 in the first 9 overs of the semifinal contest of ICC Women World Cup 2017, Kaur came to crease and relentlessly assaulted the Australian bowlers. She walloped 20 fours and 7 sixes to score the third highest World Cup score and fifth highest overall. Her tremendous knock of 171 not out for just 115 balls helped India score as many as 281 runs in a rain affected match which was reduced to 42 overs a side. She was no doubt given the Player of the Match award after India defeated the six-time world champions with a slightly narrow margin of 36 runs.
|Date of Birth||8 March 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Moga, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Moga, Punjab, India|
|School||Hans Raj Mahila Maha Vidyalaya, Jalandhar|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Harmandar Singh Bhullar (Clerk at Court)
Mother- Satwinder Kaur
Sister- Hemjeet Kaur
|Hobbies||Driving, Listening to Music|
|Controversies||While playing against Hobart Hurricanes in Women's Big Bash League 2017, she had been charged for breaching the Cricket Australia code of conduct article 2.1.2; abuse of cricket equipment.|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Cricketer||Virender Sehwag|
|Favourite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Boys, Affair & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harmanpreet Kaur
- Does Harmanpreet Kaur smoke: No
- Does Harmanpreet Kaur drink alcohol: Not Known
- Her father, who now is a clerk at some judicial court, was once an aspiring cricketer. Despite his passion and love for the game, circumstances never let him what he wanted to be. He was the first coach of Harman when she had begun playing the sport.
- When she desperately needed a job, Punjab Government ridiculed her job application for the Punjab Police in 2010. Three years later, Maharashtra Government, upon the recommendation of former cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, employed her in the Mumbai Division of Western Railways.
- Harmanpreet was named the ODI captain of Indian Women’s cricket team in 2013 when Bangladesh Women team toured India. She handled the team well and smashed her 2nd ODI ton in the 2nd ODI. She finished off the tournament with 195 runs at an average of about 97.50 and 2 wickets to her name.
- In mid-2016, Harman was signed by Sydney Scorchers, an overseas T20 franchise thus making her first Indian to play in the Big Bash League.
- Harmanpreet Kaur in February 2017 did an MS Dhoni by hitting a six off the very last ball of the innings in a thriller match to earn her side a victory over South Africa in World Cup Qualifier match.
- As of February 2017, Harman has played 55 One Day Internationals and is just 6 short of 1500 mark.
- In a bid to undo the injustice done by the previous state government to the rocketing cricketer, Chief Minister Amarinder Singh offered her a job in the Punjab Police saying he would review the sports policy of the state.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)