|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Titles||• LIVA Miss Diva 1st runner-up 2021
• LIVA Miss Diva Supranational 2023
|Date of Birth||14 October 1997 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls’ School, Jaipur|
|College/University||Pennsylvania State University, the United States|
|Educational Qualification||BA in Advertising LinkedIn - Sonal Kukreja|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Reading, and Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Dinesh Kukreja
Mother- Anita Kukreja
|Siblings||Brother- Mayank Kukreja (model)
Sister- Twinkle Kukreja
|Actor(s)||Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan|
|Book||'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne|
|Quote||'Be the change you wish to see in the world.'|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonal Kukreja
- Sonal Kukreja is an Indian model and entrepreneur, who won the title of LIVA Miss Diva Supranational 2023.
- She has also won the titles of Artemis Miss Congeniality and Times Miss Active.
- In April 2018, she became a representative for the National Millennial Community in New York City.
- In May 2018, she began to work as a communications intern at the International Code Council in Washington D.C.
- In July 2019, she became the director of marketing and sales at The Zone, located in Virginia, United States.
- She co-founded Unicas, a crypto-financial company in September 2020. She also holds the position of vice president of the marketing and partnerships division at Unicas.
- In an interview, Sonal revealed that she was more spiritual than religious. YouTube – Bollywood Hungama
- She is an avid traveller and has visited many countries.
- She once expressed her aspiration to be featured on the cover of Forbes magazine.
- If given the opportunity to debut as an actress in a Bollywood film, she would prefer to be cast alongside Ranveer Singh.
- Her guilty pleasure is carpool karaoke, which she enjoys every time she drives a car.
- In an interview, she shared that there was a time when she felt like quitting her studies as she had lost confidence in herself; however, her perspective changed when she came across a book that inspired her to shift her beliefs and regain her motivation. She said,
I was 15 when I was ready to give up on my studies and quite honestly myself. I considered myself an average person and lost all my motivation. It was then I came across a book called ‘The Secret’. My dad recommended me the book and even though I had no hope, I gave it a shot. It was the first time I realized that I was the creator of my life. The good, bad and ugly were all a product of my thoughts and if I changed my thoughts, I could change my ‘reality’. I implemented everything I learned from the book in my life as a challenge and created myself as an A-grade student. As a result, I got a 10 CGPA in my 10th-grade boards. It’s been 8 years since then and I still live by that principle every day of my life. ‘Thoughts create things and since the thoughts are mine, I am the creator of my own life.” Femina Beauty Pageants