|Real Name||Nehal Chudasama|
|Profession(s)||Model, Anchor, Fitness Consultant|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||22 August 1996|
|Age (as in 2018)||22 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||St. Rock’s High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||• Thakur College, Mumbai
• The Tiara Pageant Institute, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Hobbies||Working Out, Cooking, Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Pranay Chudasma
|Favourite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Lara Dutta|
|Favourite Quote||There's no substitute for hard work|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nehal Chudasama
- She was just 13 years old when she lost her mother, and hence, she was brought up by her father. Initially, she was quite hesitant to convince her father about her passion for modelling, but later on, his father went on to support her throughout her journey to Miss Diva 2018.
- It was in 2013 that she became more aspired to enter into the field of modelling; after watching Manasi Moghe representing India at the Miss Universe.
- The model brings along with her a very inspiring story. Earlier Nehal was an oversized girl who had to suffer a lot of body shaming. She had faced many failures and rejections in the past. According to Nehal, all those negative comments and failures became a driving force for her, and she found the hidden talent in her by grooming herself over the years.
- In 2018, she was crowned the Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Miss Universe 2018 after Aditi Hundia from Jaipur bagged the Yahama Fascino Miss Diva Universe Supranational 2018 (1st Runner-up) and Roshni Sheoran won the Yahama Fascino Miss Diva 2018 – Second Runner-up’s title.
- She was crowned by her predecessor Miss Diva and Miss Universe India 2017, Shraddha Shashidhar, and the show was judged by Miss Universe 2017 Demi Leigh Nel Peters, Lara Dutta, Shilpa Shetty, Neha Dhupia, Designers Duo Falguni and Shane Peacock, and Sushant Singh Rajput.
- In an interview, she stated that she is known for her confidence and it is her confidence that has helped her win the title of Miss Diva Miss Universe 2018. She further said that her aim is not just to represent India at the Miss Universe but to win the title, which India had last won 18 years ago.
- Another shocking fact about Nehal is that she is a Civil service aspirant and looks forward to preparing for the examination after the International Pageant. “I will look forward to being in Indian Civil Services so that is what I am aiming for right now after my pageant. No Bollywood plans as of now,” the model stated.
- Prior to becoming the Miss Diva 2018, she had won two other subtitles also; Miss Body Beautiful and Anything but Ordinary Diva.
- In 2018, she was among the top three at the Femina Miss India Gujarat 2018 and also bagged the title of Sephora Miss Glamorous.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)