|Real Name||Sonali Kulkarni|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 November 1974|
|Age (as in 2017)||43 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Abhinava Vidyalaya, Pune|
|College/University||Fergusson College, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in Political Science|
|Debut||Film: Daayraa (1996, Hindi)
Cheluvi (1992, Kannada)
Vrindavan Film Studios (1996, English)
Mukta (1994, Marathi)
May Madham (1994, Tamil)
Love is Blind (2005, Gujarati)
TV: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 1 (2007)
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Dancing, Gardening, Cooking|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||National Film Award - Special Mention (non-feature film), Chaitra (2002)
Star Screen Awards(Marathi) Best Actress for Devrai (2004)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||May 24, 2010|
|Husband/Spouse||Nachiket Pantvaidya (m. 2010)
Chandrakant Kulkarni (Ex-husband)
Daughter- Kaveri Kulkarni
|Parents||Father- Vilas Kulkarni
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brothers- Sandesh Kulkarni, Sandeep Kulkarni
|Favourite Food||Coconut Water|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonali Kulkarni
- Does Sonali Kulkarni smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sonali Kulkarni drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sonali Kulkarni was always interested in acting and started acting in theatre plays at an early age, as her elder brother was associated with the theatre. He used to write and direct theatre plays.
- She got the opportunity to work with the thespian Pt. Satyadev Dubey and became more serious about adapting acting as a career.
- She was a teenager when she bagged her first film Cheluvi (1992).
- Sonali Kulkarni did a lot of critically acclaimed films like Doghi (1995), Devrai (2004), Kata Rute Kunala (1996). Even after the success of all of these films, she was not a popular face as those films were shown in various film festivals but not in the movie theatres.
- In 2000, he came into limelight with her first commercial film as Neelima Khan in Mission Kashmir. She played the role of the mother of actor Hrithik Roshan and wife of Sanjay Dutt. Interestingly, she is a few months younger than Hrithik Roshan, and it was her first commercial film which made her a familiar face for the Indian audience.
- She loves writing. In fact, she has worked as an editor for ‘Viva’, a supplement of Marathi daily newspaper, in which she used to write a weekly column titled ‘So Kool’.
- Sonali Kulkarni’s column was quite popular and was published in a book ‘So Kool’ by Rajahansa Prakashan.
In 2013, her Gujarati film, ‘The Good Road’, was Selected as the Indian entry for the ‘Best Foreign Language Film’ at the 86th Academy Awards.
- She has written a few theatre plays, and she also writes poetry.
- Sonali Kulkarni participated in the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 2’ (2007). She was also the part of the first season of adventure reality show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi ‘ (2008).
- She is a fitness enthusiast, and cycling is her favourite cardio exercise.
- She is a nature lover.
- Sonali Kulkarni has done a few TV ads and print shoots.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)