|Real Name||Suchita Trivedi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 157 cm
in meters- 1.57 m
in feet inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||20 September 1976|
|Age (as in 2018)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Debut||Film (as a child artist): Woh Saat Din (1983)
TV: Sailaab (1995)
|Parents||Father- Anil I. Trivedi
Mother- Geeta Trivedi
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Shashi Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress(s)||Rekha, Preity Zinta|
|Favourite Attire||Long Kurti|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||September 2018|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suchita Tridevi
- Does Suchita Tridevi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Suchita Tridevi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Suchita Tridevi is an Indian actress who works both for Hindi and Gujarati cinema.
- She started her acting career as a child artist at the age of 7.
- She worked in many Hindi movies like ‘Jayate’, ‘Mission Kashmir’, ‘Firaaq’, ‘Kuch Kuch Locha Hai’, etc.
- She is mainly associated with Hindi TV serials like ‘Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka’, ‘Khichdi’, ‘Mere Angne Mein’, ‘Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii’, etc.
- She is best remembered for her role of ‘Meenakshi Thakkar’ in the popular comedy TV show ‘Baa Bahoo Aur Baby’ for which she twice won Indian Telly Award for Best Actress in a Comic Role.
- In 2009, she appeared in the popular comedy show ‘Comedy Circus’ as a ‘Nurse Maya Khurgil’.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)