|Famous Role||"Parvati" or "Adishakti" in Life OK's serial 'Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev'
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Date of Birth||3 December 1992|
|Age (as in 2018)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Yashodham High School & Junior College, Mumbai|
|College||D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||B.A. in Psychology|
|Debut||Film Debut: Jadoogadu (2015, Telugu film)
Saansein: The Last Breath (Bollywood, 2016)
TV Debut: Tum Dena Saath Mera (2011)
|Family||Father- Rakesh Singh Bhadoria (Construction businessman)
Mother- Poonam Singh (Homemaker)
Brother- Harsh Bhadoria
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Meditatio, Doing Yoga|
|Favourite Food(s)||Chocolates, Ice cream|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Film(s)|| Bollywood: Rang De Basanti
|Favourite TV Show(s)||Friends, SpongeBob SquarePants, So You Think You Can Dance, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody|
|Favourite Singer/Band(s)||Owl City, A.R. Rahman, Jonas Brothers, Savage Garden, Justin Timberlake, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias|
|Favourite Song||"Tera Honay Laga Hoon" from the film 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani'
"Fact-Fiction" by Mads Langer
|Favourite Book||Twilight by Stephenie Meyer|
|Favourite Colour(s)||White, Yellow|
|Favourite Fashion Brand(s)||Zara, Mango, Forever New, Forever 21, Aldo|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonarika Bhadoria
- Does Sonarika Bhadoria smoke?: No
- Does Sonarika Bhadoria drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sonarika belongs to a conservative Rajput family, with roots in Lucknow.
- As a child, she aspired to be an IAS officer.
- Though, she had no interest in acting, when she was approached to play Parvati’s role in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev, her grandmother and mother advised her to grab the offer as her family is a big devotee of Lord Shiva.
- Since the age of 9, she has been doing meditation and power yoga.
- She is very spiritual and is an ardent follower of Shri Shri Ravishankar of The Art Of Living.
- She is addicted to chocolates and chewing gums and she always make sure that there are at least 30 different types of chewing gums, mints, and chocolates in her bag.