Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonia Shenoy
- Does Sonia Shenoy smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sonia Shenoy drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sonia wanted to be a model or a film actor. However, she joined business journalism due to her extrovert nature and deep interest in financial matters.
- Sonia Shenoy began her career in 2007 as a business journalist with Thomson Reuters. She also worked as an equity analyst with them.
- CNBC-TV18 offered her the job of a TV anchor; she grabbed the job quickly.
- She also co-anchors a program called “Taking stock” which is a weekend stock market show.
- She has also won several awards like the Young Professional of the Year for Editorial Excellence in 2014 and Exchange4media News Broadcasting Awards (ENBA).