|Real Name||Ssumier S Pasricha|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Comedian, TV Presenter|
|Famous Role||Pammi Aunty
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||12 May 1980|
|Age (as in 2018)||38 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|School||Modern School, New Delhi|
|University||University of Notre Dame, Australia|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Debut||TV: Sasural Simar Ka (2011-2015)|
|Hobbies||Writing, Travelling, Photography, Cooking, Singing, Dancing|
• Entertainer of the year - DissDash
• Outlook Social Media Award for Humour King of the Year
• Jordan Tourism Board Award
• Talentrack Award & NBC Newsmakers Achievers Award for Best Actor Comedy
• Marketing Influencer of the Year Award by InkSpell
• Rajdhani Ratn Award for Best Actor
• Icon of the year by India Today
• Elite Magazine 25 of Delhi's Most Influential Entrepreneurs
• House of Commons UK honoured him for his contribution to Indian British Society & Culture
• Best Internet Sensation Award for Nickelodeon Ka Digital Star at Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
• Person of the Year - Content Award at VDOnxt Awards
• DIGIXX Star Entertainer Award
• IWM Digital Award for Best Comedian in a Web Series
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Father- Surinder Pasricha (Businessman)
Mother- Ritu Pasricha
Sister- Sakshi Suriyakiran
|Favourite Food(s)||Rajma Chawal, Thai Chicken Curry, Moong Dal Halwa, Phirni|
|Favourite Drink||Red Wine Sangria|
|Favourite Chef||Vikas Khanna|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Dilip Kumar, Utpal Dutt, Johnny Walker, Russell Peters, Shah Rukh Khan, Amol Palekar, Dharmendra, Johnny Lever|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, White|
|Favourite Film(s)||Seeta Aur Geeta (1972), Chupke Chupke (1975), Angoor (1982), Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983), Devdas (2002), Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. (2003), Chak De! India (2007), 3 Idiots (2009)|
- Does Ssumier Pasricha smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ssumier Pasricha drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ssumier Pasricha was born in a Punjabi family.
- He joined theatre at the age of just 5 and did several plays as a theatre artist like ‘Ali Baba Chalis Chor’ (2002) as Abdullah, ‘Heart to Heart’ (2007),’ Woh Din Wo Log’ (2009) as Chabba, ‘Mahim Junction’ (2009-2011) as Randy Bhai, ‘Amavas Se Amaltas’ (2017) as Man with Autism, etc.
- After his schooling, he went to Australia for further studies. He also used to work as a Radio Jockey in Australia at a local radio station; after which he became an active member of Indian Society of Western Australia.
- He later shifted to Mumbai to fulfill his childhood dream of becoming an actor.
- He is a trained Indian classical dancer and singer. He received five years of training from Raja and Radha Reddy in classical dance and 13 years of training in classical music.
- He got a breakthrough role in 2011 in the TV serial ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ as Shailendra Bharadwaj aka Shailu.
- He also acted in a documentary film ‘Doc’ It Yourself’ (2016).
- In 2016, he made his appearance in the famous comedy TV show ‘Comedy Nights Bachao Season 2.’
- He has been featured in numerous TV commercials for brands like ‘Idea Cellular’, ‘Imperial Blue’, ‘The Pitch’, ‘Mahindra Bike’, ‘McDonald’s’, ‘Snapdeal’, ‘PediaSure’, ‘Tata Cliq’, etc.
- He also hosted some award shows like ‘Zee Cine Awards’ in 2017 and ‘Jio Filmfare Awards – Punjabi’ in 2017.
- He reviewed ‘MTV Roadies’ on the Voot’s famous web series ‘Pammi Aunty Rising – The deadliest Critic Ever’ in 2017.
- He played the lead character of Pammi aunty in ALT Balaji’s web series ‘Pammi Aunty’ (2017).
- He also runs his YouTube channel on which he has posted numerous videos as Pammi Aunty.
- He has done digital campaigning on Amazon India for Diwali Campaign and on Pepsico India for Kurkure.
- Apart from being a great actor and comedian, he is a professional photographer and has done photo shoots for ‘National Geographic’ magazine. There are also some international magazines in New Zealand, Australia, and Spain which have been carried his photos.
- He has been associated with ‘Jordan Tourism’ to showcase the tourist attractions in Jordan and a multi-media project – ‘Agents of Ishq’ to raise awareness of homosexuality issues by making Pammi Aunty videos.
- He is a dog lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)