Subha Rajput Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Age: 30 Years
Hometown: Samba, Jammu And Kashmir
Fiance: Vibhav Roy
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: The Merchant of Death (2014)
TV: Ishqbaaaz (2016) as Priyanka Singh Oberoi
|Date of Birth||24 July 1993 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Samba, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Hometown||Samba, Jammu and Kashmir|
|School||Kristu Jyoti Convent School, Samba, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||1 January 2023|
|Parents||Father- Kulbir Singh Sambyal
Mother- Neha Sambyal
|Siblings||Brother- Suryansh Rajput (younger)
Sister- Megha Rajput (elder)
Note: Photo in 'Parents' section.
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Subha Rajput
- Subha Rajput is an Indian actress and model recognized for playing the role of Priyanka Singh Oberoi in the popular television series ‘Ishqbaaaz’ (2016), aired on StarPlus. In 2023, she portrayed goddess Parvati in the mythological TV series ‘Shiv Shakti: Tap Tyaag Taandav’ on Colors TV.
- She aspired to become an actress from a young age. She started working in theatrical productions in various capacities while studying in college.
- Before starting her career in the showbiz industry, Subha worked as a software developer at a technology company called Fareportal.
- After making her debut with the Hindi film ‘The Merchant of Death’ (2014), she appeared in the film ‘Sunshine Music Tours and Travels’ (2016) in which she played the role of Loveleen.
- She later worked in many more films such as ‘Hotel Beautifool’ (2017), ‘377 AbNormal’ (2019), ‘#Yaaram’ (2019), and ‘Comedy Couple’ (2020).
- After making her television debut with the television show ‘Ishqbaaaz’ (2016), she replayed the role of Priyanka Singh Oberoi in the TV series ‘Dil Boley Oberoi’ (2017), which is a spin-off to ‘Ishqbaaaz.’
- In 2018, she appeared in the short film ‘Within’ in which she played the role of Piya. She later worked in some more short films such as ‘Indu Aur Woh Chitthi’ (2019), and ‘Jasaarat’ (2021).
- The actress appeared in the web series ‘Pyar Ishq Rent’ (2019) opposite Vibhav Roy. She played the role of Mysha in the web series.
- Subha Rajput appeared in some episodes of the web series ‘Bang Baang – The Sound of Crimes,’ which premiered on Zee5 and ALT Balaji.
- She has worked in some more web series such as ‘Bekaaboo 2′ (2019), ‘Medically Yourrs’ (2019), and ‘Bachelors’ (2022).
- In 2019, she was featured in an Arab (UAE) magazine named ‘The CiiN.’
- In the same year, she was featured in Myntra’s campaign ‘Be Unskippable.’
- Subha Rajput became the show stopper for Maatiz Studio at the Couture Runway Week in 2021.
- In 2023, she appeared in a lead role for the first time in the TV show ‘Shiv Shakti: Tap Tyaag Taandav’ in which she portrayed the goddess Parvati alongside Ram Yashvardhan, who portrayed Lord Shiva in the show.
- In addition to films and TV series, she has also made appearances in several music videos such as ‘Berang’ (2019), ‘Tujh Se Hi’ (2021), and ‘Jane Kaise’ (2022).
- The actress has appeared in several TV advertisements, endorsing brands such as Häfele Appliances, Philips, and Nihar Almond hair oil.
- She has also been featured in the Sprite campaign.
- In an interview, Subha revealed the reason behind her unique name and said that her parents named her ‘Subha’ because she was born in the morning.