Sumit Goswami Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Neha Goswami
Age: 26 Years
Hometown: Daulati Village, Sonepat, Haryana
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Song: Karobaar (2018)
Music Video: Gangs of Wasseypur (2012) as an inspector investigating the assassination
|Date of Birth||18 November 1996 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Daulati Village, Sonepat, Haryana|
|Hometown||Daulati Village, Sonepat, Haryana|
|College/University||Polytechnic Engineering College, Haryana|
Note: Many of his posts on social media are about Lord Shiva.
|Controversy||In October 2020, according to various media resources, some unknown people gathered around Sumit's house and open fire. This incident was recorded on the CCTV camera near his house. The shooters ran away from the spot after firing. After th3e investigation, the police said that this firing occurred in connection to a suicide case in which Sumit's name was highlighted. In 2020, a man named, Aman Bainsla who lived with his parents and sister in Sector-11 Rohini, Shahbad committed suicide, but the reason behind his death was unknown. A few days before he died, he uploaded a video on social media in which he talked about how a girl who was his business partner cheated on him and took away his money. He also mentioned Sumit's name in the video. According to the police the firing was caused to threaten Sumit. Dainik Bhaskar|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||15 March 2021
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Ajeet Goswami
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sumit Goswami
- Sumit Goswami is an Indian singer and lyricist who is popular for writing, singing and composing songs mainly in the Haryanvi language.
- He liked singing since he was a child, and he started writing songs when he was in school. He did not get much support from his family in the beginning. His father did not allow him to sing and asked him to become an engineer. His father usually made fun of him when he said that he wanted to become a singer. He used to call him Sheikh Chilli (Day Dreamer or Impractical person).
- Sumit took it as a challenge and told his father that he would earn a lot of money by singing. He did not go against his father and took admission to a college, but his love for music did not stop. In an interview, he said that he was a tipper in his school and was a brilliant student. When he was in school and college, he used to participate in many functions and had many fans.
- After he passed out from college, he started working in a private company where he had to do night shifts. He used to manage his job and his passion for singing together. He used to work in the office at the night and composed songs during the day.
- In 2018, he released his first song ‘Karobaar’ without telling his family about it. Though the song did not get many views, but his parents started supporting him.
- When he released his next song Gangwar with Bawli Tared, the audio of that song gained a lot of popularity. Later, he uploaded the video of the song on YouTube starring Vicky Kajla. This song made him very a popular singer in Haryana.
- In 2019, he directed and composed the Haryanvi music video ‘Yaar Ki Shaadi.’
- He composed other Haryanvi music videos Red Eye (2019), Feelings (2020), Jaane Meri (2020), Sample Yaara Ke (2021), and Haryanvi Swag (2022).
- He was featured in many Haryanvi music videos including Yaar Ki Shaadi (2019), Tora (2020), Raaj (2020), Yaara (2021), and Pyar Mera (2021).
- Sumit learned singing from his grandfather who used to compose Raagini when he was young.
- Sumit often uses his cousin Shanky’s name in his songs to thank him for the support he has given him during his singing journey.