|Real Name||Ahmed Shehzad|
|Nickname(s)||Shehzada (Prince), Shezzy, Selfie King|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-65 kg
in pounds- 145 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|International Debut||ODI- On 24 April 2009 for Pakistan against Australia
Test- On 31 December 2013 for Pakistan against Sri Lanka
T20- On 7 May 2009 for Pakistan against Australia
|Jersey Number||#19 (Pakistan)
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Pakistan National Team, Barisal Burners, Nagenahira Nagas, Khulna Royal Bengals, Jamaica Tallawahs, Lahore Lions, Comilla Victorians, Quetta Gladiators, Barbados Tridents, Pakistan Cricket Board Patrons XI, Multan Sultans, Habib Bank Limited|
|Records (main ones)||• Only Pakistani batsman to have scored centuries in all international formats of the game (Test, ODI and T20)
• Most runs in a two–match T20I series by a Pakistani cricketer: 168
• Most runs in a T20 innings by a Pakistani
• Most sixes in a T20 innings by a Pakistani
• First Pakistani batsman to hit three consecutive sixes in a T20I
|Date of Birth||23 November 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Anarkali, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Watching Football, Watching Movies|
|Controversies||• In 2011, he was issued a one-match ban for showing dissent in the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy.
• In 2014, he was caught on camera passing religious comments to Sri Lankan player, Tillakaratne Dilshan during a match between Pakistan and Sri Lanka. He faced a lot of backlashes, though there was no complaint lodged by Dilshan or the Sri Lankan board.
• In February 2016, during a Pakistan Super League match, he was involved in a verbal altercation and physical conflict with bowler, Wahab Riaz.
• In 2016, he was roped in a controversy after he reportedly smashed a dressing room window during a Pakistan Cup Match. He later clarified in a statement that things are being blown out of proportion and it isn't entirely true.
• In June 2018, he was tested positive for a banned substance. He was then suspended by the Pakistan's Cricket Board after failing the doping test.
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sana Murad (Till 2015)|
|Marriage Date||September 19, 2015|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Shahid Afridi, Javed Miandad, Wasim Akram|
|Favourite Football Club||Manchester United|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Footballer||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Zayn Malik|
|Cars Collection||Ferrari, Mercedes|
|Salary (approx.)||$50,000 (₹34 Lakh)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$12 Million (₹80 Crore)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ahmed Shehzad
- Does Ahmed Shehzad smoke ?: Not Known
- Does Ahmed Shehzad drink alcohol?: No
- He was 2 years old when his father passed away. He was raised by his mother.
- On 24 January 2007, he made his first-class debut for Lahore Shalimars.
- In 2007, he scored 167 for Pakistan’s Youth team against England. This innings earned him a call-up in the senior International side of Pakistan.
- He was just 17 when he made his international debut against Australia in an ODI series.
- He represented Pakistan in the 2009 T20 World Cup. Under the leadership of Younis Khan, Pakistan went on to win the tournament.
- He represented Pakistan in the 2011 World Cup. Pakistan reached the semi-finals but was knocked out of the tournament by India, who went on to win the World Cup.
- In June 2011, he scored 74 runs in 47 deliveries and also took 2 wickets with his leg break against Sialkot Stallions.
- In 2013, he made his debut in tests, four years after he made his debut in ODI. He scored his first hundred in tests in only his third match against Sri Lanka.
- In the 2014 T20 World Cup, he became the first Pakistani Cricketer to make a hundred in all the three formats in cricket.
- He was part of Pakistan’s squad for the 2015 World Cup in Australia. He scored a brilliant 93 against UAE in the tournament, he was dropped two times that innings.
- On 19 September 2015, he married his childhood friend, Sana Murad. He hired a designer and personal stylist for the event.
- In the inaugural edition of PSL (Pakistan Super League), he played for Quetta Gladiators. He was retained by Quetta for the 2017 edition of the league.
- In April 2018, he became the captain of Baluchistan for the 2018 Pakistan Cup. He scored 251 runs in four matches, the most runs for Baluchistan during the tournament.
- He is often compared to Indian cricketer, Virat Kohli after striking resemblance between the two in terms of their looks and play.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)