Sudeepa Pinky Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Name earned||Pinky Sudeepa's Instagram Post|
|Real name/Full name||Sudeepa Raparthi Sudeepa's Facebook Account|
|Known for||Being one of the contestants of the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Telugu Season 6 in 2022|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Debut||Film: M. Dharmaraju M.A. (1994) as Chintapandu|
|Date of Birth||28 February 1987 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Tadepalligudem, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Tadepalligudem, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans Residential Public School, Tadepalligudem|
|College/University||Andhra University Sudeepa's facebook Account|
|Tattoo||She has inked her husband's name on her wrist.
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||K. Sri Ranganadh
|Parents||Father- Raparthi Surya Narayana
Mother- Raparthi Satyavathi
|Siblings||She has a sister.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sudeepa Pinky
- Sudeepa Pinky is an Indian actress who predominantly works in the Telugu film industry. In September 2022, she came into the limelight when she appeared in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Telugu Season 6 as one of its contestants.
- When Sudeepa Pinky was three years old, she started giving stage performances. Gradually, she started learning classical dance from her parents, Raparthi Surya Narayana and Raparthi Satyavathi, who are noted Indian classical dancers and run a classical dancing academy named the Satya Sri dance.
- According to some media sources, Shri Killada Satyam Garu, a dance master adopted Sudeepa Pinky’s father. Killada Satyam Garu is known for being a proficient Indian classical dancer and is named for holding a record for dancing continuously for forty-two hours.
- According to Sudeepa Pinky, she started working in Telugu films in 1994. On one of her social media accounts, she posted her childhood picture while acting in the movie M. Dharmaraju M.A. The film was directed by Raviraja Pinnesetty. She wrote the caption,
My first step as child artist in the year 1994 from the Movie M. Dharmaraju M.A with Mohan Babu Garu as Chintapandu.”
- In 2001, Sudeepa Pinky appeared as a young artist in the film Nuvvu Naaku Nachav starring veteran actor starring Venkatesh Daggubati and Aarti Agarwal. Her performance in the film was highly appreciated, which earned her the name ‘Pinky.’
- In 2016, Sudeepa Pinky was one of the contestants of the reality show Super 2; however, on 11 July 2016, she was eliminated in the third episode of the show as she did not attempt a stunt on the show and became the first contestant to get eliminated.
- Sudeepa Pinky then appeared in several Telugu movies alongside many famous Telugu actors including Chiranjeevi, Prabhas, Pawan Kalyan, Jagapathi Babu, Tarun, and Uday Kiran.
- Later, Sudeepa Pinky appeared in several Telugu television shows such as Kotha Bangaram in 2008 and Prathighatana in 2019 aired on Gemini TV. After that, she appeared in serials like Mavichiguru, Pasupu Kumkuma, Prathighatana, and Aa Okkati Adakku.
- Apart from being an actress, Sudeepa Pinky is also a trained classical dancer. She also works as an anchor in several Telugu television reality shows.
- In 2022, during the show Bigg Boss, she talked about her relationship with babies in life. She stated that in 2015, she got pregnant, but did not want the baby. She said,
‘God is giving everything to this.. I thought it would increase but in 2015 I got pregnant. Then I was not ready. But I thought I should not give up when everyone pressured me.”
She added during the conversation with another Bigg Boss participant that she suffered from a thyroid problem and lost her baby. She said,
I started talking to my unborn child. I went to the hospital. The baby has a heartbeat. Just when I thought everything was fine, I had an overactive thyroid. I could not take care of it.. I lost my child. I could not think that it was mine until my sister’s daughter came.”
In the end, she said that it was her sister’s daughter who bonded the relationship between the two families. She said,
Because of my sister’s daughter, our two families have become closer. Ma says that their child should give it anytime. We don’t want to give a small doll. I felt as if I had lost my life to give their daughter to them. I think Sudeepa will become a mother in the future.”
|↑1||Sudeepa's Instagram Post|
|↑2||Sudeepa's Facebook Account|
|↑3||Sudeepa's facebook Account|