|Real Name||Sugandha Garg|
|Professions||Actress, Singer, Television Host|
|Famous For||Being ex-wife of Raghu Ram (Actor, Executive TV Producer)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Date of Birth||13 May 1977|
|Age (as in 2018)||41 Years|
|Birthplace||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|College/University||Maitreyi College, Delhi University|
|Debut||Film: Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008)
TV Host: Haath Se Haath Mila for BBC (When she was 18 years old)
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Marital Status||Divorced (30 Jan 2018)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Raghu Ram (Actor, Executive TV Producer), (2006-2016)|
|Marriage Date||2 february 2006|
|Husband/Spouse||Raghu Ram, (Actor, Executive TV Producer), (Divorced in 2018)|
|Parents||Father- Shekhar Garg
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Snigdha Shekhar
|Favourite Actresses||Kareena Kapoor Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood- Taare Zameen Par
|Favourite Singer||A. R. Rahman|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sugandha Garg
- Sugandha was all over social media when she and her Ex-Husband Raghu had updated posts on their respective Instagram accounts regarding their divorce, ending it on a positive note by sharing a picture of the two, of the day when they got married and the day they got divorced.
- She had performed her first Assamese song “Tokari” with the artist Papon in Coke [email protected], Season 2 which became a huge hit.
- Sugandha has also worked as an artist in a Theater play called “I have gone marking and Sometimes”.
- She has been the part of the show,”What’s With Indian Men” along with Indrani Dasgupta.
- Sugandha is an avid dog lover. She often shares pictures of her dog on her social media accounts.
- She has also worked in the South Indian (Tamil) Film Ceylon (2013).
- Sugandha was the part of an international film The Kite-Patang (2011).
- In an interview, Sugandha had expressed her love for Delhi food and winter.