|Real Name||Raveena Tandon|
|Nickname||Ravs, Mast Mast Girl|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 Kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||26 October 1974|
|Age (as in 2016)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Maharashtra, Mumbai, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||B.A. dropout|
|Debut Film||Patthar Ke Phool (1992)|
|Family||Father- Ravi Tandon (Producer)
Mother- Veena Tandon
Brother- Rajiv Tandon
|Address||Nippon Society, Tandon House, Juhu Church, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Reading and Dancing|
|Controversies||• In 2005, she sued matrimonial sites like Shaadi.com and Shaaditimes.com for using her images without her permission to promote their sites.
• During her India's Independence Day celebration program in US, one of the organizer misbehaved with her in drunk condition.
|Favourite Food||Dhoklas, tandoori paneer and tandoori chicken|
|Favourite Actor||Sanjay Dutt, Govinda, Rishi Kapoor, Jackie Shroff|
|Favourite Actress||Neetu Singh|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron, Padosan|
|Favourite Perfume||Angel by Thierry Mugler|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ajay Devgan (Actor)
Akshay Kumar (Actor)
|Husband||Anil Thadani (Film Distributor)
|Marriage Date||22 February 2004
|Children||Daughters- Pooja (Adopted), Chhaya (Adopted), Rasha
|Salary||1-2 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raveena Tandon
- Does Raveena Tandon smoke?: No
- Does Raveena Tandon drink alcohol?: Yes
- Raveena never thought of becoming an actress. But when she was working as an intern to Prahlad Kakkar (ad-maker) at ‘Genesis PR’, her friends and people around complimented her looks, after which she realized that she could make it to the Bollywood.
- She was initially reluctant to do films and refused film offers, but somehow Prahlad convinced her and then ‘Patthar Ke Phool’ (1991) happened.
- When she was young, she had a huge crush on Sanjay Dutt.
- She didn’t complete her B.A. and dropped out after 2 years as due to her popularity in films it was getting difficult for college authorities to control the crowd around her.
- According to reports, she got secretly engaged to Akshay Kumar but didn’t reveal it because Akshay was worried about his career and female fan following.
- She refused to do movies like in ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’ and ‘Gupt’ due to her 2-year break from acting.
- Due to Akshay’s link-up rumors with Rekha and his Casanova image, she broke up with him.
- She won the National Film Award for the Best Actress for the film ‘Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence’ (2002).
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)