|Real Name||Sunil Bharti Mittal|
|Profession||Indian Billionaire entrepreneur, Philanthropist and the Founder & Chairman of Bharti Enterprises|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 85 kg
in Pounds- 187 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1957|
|Age (as in 2017)||59 Years|
|Birth Place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School|| Wynberg Allen School in Mussoorie,
Scindia School at Gwalior
Harvard Business School,Boston, Massachusetts
|College||Punjab University, Chandigarh
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts and Science|
|Family||Father- Sat Paul Mittal
Mother- Lalita Mittal
Brother- Rajan Mittal
Rakesh Bharti Mittal
|Hobbies||Big Fan of watching F1 Races|
|Controversies||Telecom dictator Sunil Bharti Mittal was summoned as a denounced by the uncommon court hearing 2G range trick cases to confront charges in a claimed intrigue — going back to the BJP-drove National Democratic Alliance administration — which caused the legislature an affirmed loss of Rs. 846.44 crore.|
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Italian Foods|
|Favorite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Sons- Kavin Bharti Mittal
Sharvin Bharti Mittal
Daughter- Eiesha Mittal
|Net Worth||$8.9 billion USD|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes Benz|
|House/Estate||Owns A Bungalow at Amrita Shergil Marg, in New Delhi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunil Bharti Mittal
- Sunil Bharti Mittal began his first business in April 1976 at 18 years old, with a capital speculation of Rs 20,000 obtained from his dad. His first business was to make crankshafts for neighborhood bike producers.
- Sunil Bharti Mittal began his first business in April 1976 at 18 years old, with a capital venture of Rs 20,000 obtained from his dad. His first business was to make crankshafts for neighborhood bike producers.
- Bharti Foundation has supported more than 50 schools in Madhya Pradesh and furthermore gave Rs 200 million to IIT Delhi for building a Bharti School of Technology and Management.
- Sunil Bharti Mittal conceived on 23rd October 1957, can properly be called as the King of Indian telecom, donor, originator, and executive of India’s biggest GSM based portable specialist organization with his total assets of $9.5 billion from his organization Bharti Enterprises.
- Sunil Bharti Mittal is one of the fundamental faces behind the cell insurgency in India. Sunil Bharti Mittal is the administrator and overseeing executive of the Bharti gathering, which claims Airtel – India’s biggest GSM-based cell phone benefit.
- Not at all like a large portion of his companion business head honchos, Sunil Bharti Mittal didn’t have an inheritance or Godfathers. He began his business life sans preparation and made his domain step by determined step.
- He recovered the surname Mittal substantially further down the road. His dad Sat Paul Mittal was a parliamentarian yet Sunil did not have any desire to take after the most common way to go and accomplish something else.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)