|Real Name||Jaikishen Kakubhai Shroff|
|Nickname||Jackie, Jaggu Dada and Sultan Of Swag|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||1 February 1957|
|Age (as in 2017)||60 Years|
|Birth Place||Udgir, Maharashtra India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: Swami Dada (1982)
TV Debut : India's Magic Star (2010)
|Family||Father- Kakabhai Haribhai Shroff (Astrologer)
Mother- Rita Shroff
Brother- 1 (Died)
|Controversies||• When actress Tabu was 14 years old, she accused him of attempts to rape her after calling her to his friend Danny Denzongpa's house.
• In 2015, his wife Ayesha filed a cheating case against actor Sahil Khan for not giving back her 5 crores (INR). After this, Sahil's lawyer submitted few intimate pics of him and Ayesha in the court to show that there was much more than professional relation between the two.
|Favourite Food||Baigan ka bhartha|
|Favourite Actor||Dev Anand|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Son- Tiger Shroff
|Net Worth||$26 million|
Some lesser known facts about Jackie Shroff
- Does Jackie Shroff smoke?: Yes
- Does Jackie Shroff drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jackie has done more than 210 films in different languages like Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu.
- His father was a Gujarati and his mother was a Kazakhstani.
- He suffered poverty till his younger days and used to live in a chawl in Mumbai.
- His real name is Jaikishen but his screen name Jackie was given to him by Subhash Ghai for his film Hero.
- His real surname was Saraf which his father changed to Shroff.
- Before acting, he tried his hand as a chef in Hotel Taj and flight attendant in Air India, but in both cases he was rejected due to less qualification.
- His luck changed when he was standing at a bus stop and someone offered him a modelling offer.
- His father Kakabhai was a famous astrologer and while Jackie was still a young boy, his father predicted fame and success for his son.
- He fell in love with his wife Ayesha when he was 17 and she was 13 years old, who belonged to a royal family background.
- Once he abused a lot while shooting a polio ad in 1998.
- He co-judged Star One’s magic show India’s Magic Star.
- Very few people knows that he played the role of a villain in Dev Anand’s film Heera Panna in 1973.
- He owns a media company called Jackie Shroff Entertainment Limited.
- In 1990, he won the Filmfare Award for Best Actor for the film Parinda.
- He had an elder brother who died at the age of 17 while saving someone’s life.
- In 2009, he played the role of Sai Baba in the film Malik Ek for which he stopped smoking and drinking during the making of the film.
- There was a time after his success period where he was nearly bankrupt, and his friend helped him out of this trouble.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡