|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Debut||Album (As a Singer) : Rabb Rakha (2010)
Film (As an Actor): Lakeeran (2016)
|Date of Birth||2 April|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|College/University||Punjab University, Chandigarh, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Sweta Ojha (Elder)
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Favourite Authors||Surjit Patar, Baldev Singh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gurinder Rai
- Gurinder Rai is a popular singer who mainly sings Punjabi songs.
- He used to participate in singing competitions during his college days, and thereafter, he decided to opt singing as his career.
- Gurinder started his career as a singer in 2010.
- He has sung many popular Punjabi songs like ‘Jugni’, ‘Baagi Jatt’, ‘Kamli’, ‘Garrari Pitbull Te’, ‘Sorry’, ‘Perfect’, etc.
- In 2016, Gurinder appeared in the Punjabi movie ‘Lakeeran’ along with Yuvika Chaudhary.
- According to him, the reason behind his overall success is Badshah with whom he has sung many popular Punjabi songs.
- Gurinder considers Aastha Gill as his sister.
- He is a huge fan of the living legend Gurdas Maan, and he wishes to get an award from Maan’s hands someday.
- Gurinder is a devotee of Goddess Saraswati.
- He closely resembles Navv Inder.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡